Three measures to solve air pollution aimed at vehicle owners

snoop1130

No Brain No gain !   In this entitled,shameless, defiant nation ,promises,thumbs up photo opps and projection numbers substitute for integrity, hard work and real change.....good luck with that 3 tier plan, we, now just go to the mall and take our chances with the VIRUS....

22 hours ago, Hank Gunn said:

+1

I was going to post the same thing but I'm not sure how to do the copy/paste of a TVF topic with the graphic like that.

Not sure if it is the correct way, but what I did was to open another page on the browser, go to the topic, highlight the url at the top, copy, and then pasted it onto my post. It automatically came up showing that graphic......:smile:

• Thanks 1

Having a police force would be a good start.  The only active measures the police employ concerning air pollution is:

1 they cause huge tailbacks of traffic whilst they milk the drivers;

2 they set the traffic lights to stop the maximum drivers on the main road whilst a single donkey cart crosses from a minor road.  This enables doughnut sellers a bigger captive audience for which they are 'grateful.'

Try driving the 331/304/24 from Pattaya to Surin/Buriram.  There are 22 sets of lights.  I did this journey monthly & kept a red-light score.  I rarely got five greens during three years.

• Like 2