Best Buffet Value In Pattaya And Hatyai

hunghung

I was in Hatyai in late Feb. and Pattaya in March.

Lee Garden Plaza Hotel in Hatyai has a breakfast buffet for only 100b, all inclusive. I enjoyed the fried chicken wings very much. Very good value in my opinion. The hotel also has lunch and dinner buffets for under 150b.

Lek Hotel on Pattaya 2 has a breakfast buffet for 110b, all inclusive. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of food selections. There were even desserts! I think this is the best buffet value in the whole Thailand. The hotel also has dinner buffet, but unfortunately I didn't have the chance to try it when I was in Pattaya.

Have not been in Hat Yai for about 5 years but the top of tower buffet was always good value for lunch and dinner. But the breakfast did not serve pork so would rule that out as love pork/rice soup and bacon - but as was ABF on stay at hotel did eat there.

• 2 weeks later...
Have not been in Hat Yai for about 5 years but the top of tower buffet was always good value for lunch and dinner. But the breakfast did not serve pork so would rule that out as love pork/rice soup and bacon - but as was ABF on stay at hotel did eat there.

Me too, but I always ate at the even better value buffets at APEX hotel, just a tiny little further along the same 2nd road. Breakfast was like 70 or 80 baht then and from the description even BIGGER as at LEK (but likely also a little less ''upscale''. Dinner too. Also that ''green bottle'' hotel did good buffets (for that matter about any hotel in that stretch of 2nd road.

For thise inclined such, the dinner buffet at White Night in Sunee Plaza was ofen recommended.

If you like German food then try the German buffet at Anton's in Naklua located on Naklua road, Soi 27. Starts around 6 pm and cost B185. Also, as mentioned, both the breakfast and evening buffets at the Apex are hard to beat.