How to get back money from school?

Hello!
7 months ago I paid a course + ED-visa support in a school. I tried to apply for a visa twice, the first time last october and I didn't get visa (I had 3 TR visas in my passport not in a row, for last 2 years).
Then the school suggested me to get a new passport and try againg, they prepaird documents for the new passport again and for free.
The second time I applied for the visa 2 weeks ago and wasn't able to get again.
I came to the school on February 28, they suggested to change course (from EN to Thai) or try to aplly for visa againg in another country or online study. I said no.
In documents from school says: "school will refund only tuition fee in case of visa is declined from Embassy/Thai consular in any countries." It's 2000THB
They wanted to take 5000THB but after I showed documents where says about 2000THB they changed it :))
They said can refund with a bank check only (I paid with a credit card) and it takes two weeks to prepeare everything.
Ok.
Yesterday on March 10 they asked me to come and sign the documents and bring one page of the documetn that I forgot to give them. But I didn't need to sign anything, I was said I needed to wait while her boss (or someone) approves refund of money.
On my question how long? She (staff) answered she didn't know.
On March 13 will be two weeks from my first visit them then they said about two weeks and I'm going to the school and talk with someone who is responsible for it.
But I don't expect a lot because if they had wanted to do it, they would done it already. Especially with my bad English...

Could you give me some advice how to speed up this process?
How much time does it actually take?

Edited by Shantararam

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Did you apply at the same embassy with your new PP ?

New, the first time it was in Savannakhet, and the second time in Hanoi.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Only your School will know as to when they will give you a refund .

Understand ????