Warts under arm and groin area

hackjam

I have some small warts in arm pits and between my nut sack and inner thigh. 

They are not warts, a lot softer, I reckon I had some years ago, think I had them removed with nitrogen.

Went to BPH and they wanted between 15 & 18K to remove them, seems way too expensive.

Was wondering if anyone has had them removed in Pattaya.

2 hours ago, hackjam said:

Actually looks like skin tags, how did you remove?

Mine was removed by knife. Very affordable. Must depends on how large it is, and mine was quite large, so the doctor was hesitate to use laser, and said liquid nitrogen was not very practical.

Skin tag...

Normally, as already mentioned they just tie some cotton or plastic string around it and cut it off with a sharp knife, takes 3 minutes. Then you wait till the string falls off itself, done... takes some days. No blood involved as the tied string closes the wound. 

This should cost no more than 1000 thb, normally the doc just does it for free as it's literally just 1 minute of work.

Edited by ThomasThBKK
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Look on Lazada for wart/skin tag remover. Cheap as chips and works like a dream..????????????????

Screenshot_20200312-202102_Lazada.jpg

One needs to be careful with using chemicals. I used Collomak on a nuisance wart on my arm, next thing it has blown up into a squamous cell carcinoma. Dermatologist in Australia put half a dozen stitches into something the size of a rice grain initially.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hackjam said:

Actually looks like skin tags, how did you remove?

the skin tag in your arm pit will fall off over time. one day it will just be gone. mine did and my USA doctor said that is normal.  

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, hackjam said:

Am in Pattaya, so would appreciate it if anyone has a contact in Pattaya that would use nitrogen to zap them off.

Honestly, you don't need to spend money at all for what you have. Skin tags and warts can be removed easily with vinegar (I frequently use apple cider vinegar, if that matters or not). Take a cotton bud, remove it from the stick, then dip it liberally in the vinegar solution. put it over your wart/skin tag and cover it with a water-proof bandage. Do this for 2 days and it will shrivel up and be gone without a scar. Nitrogen doctor treatment will definitely leave a scar. For moles, you cannot do this yourself, you need to see a doctor for laser removal.

Every few years I’d get my warts/tags laser zapped In a mega session at one of the big hospitals like Bumrungrad, under arms, face, scalp. etc. Expensive!

But I’ve found that taking a zinc supplement every day, like Blackmores bio zinc, reduces the quantity/size/duration of my warts/tags by about 90%. Takes a few months to work.

There’s lots of stuff online about this, it seems to work for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had one between my scrotum and rectum. It was getting bigger and hurting when I was walking. In the last 2 weeks I have used a cream. It is a Antifungal and anti inflammatory cream bought over the counter in Thailand. It is called Myda B cream. The skin tag has almost disappeared

• Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 7:16 PM, worgeordie said:

Tie a bit of thread around it tightly,and in time will drop off,

that's saved you some money????

regards worgeordie

is that in response to the guy with one on the end of his dick  ?  ????

50 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

I had one between my scrotum and rectum. It was getting bigger and hurting when I was walking. In the last 2 weeks I have used a cream. It is a Antifungal and anti inflammatory cream bought over the counter in Thailand. It is called Myda B cream. The skin tag has almost disappeared

It wasn't a skin tag. Myda B cream would have had no effect if it was.