Trump declares coronavirus national emergency, says he will most likely be tested

rooster59

20 minutes ago, opalred said:

just heard someone i knew from home town in oz died 

daughter flew back from usa and gave virus to mother 

so  wake up people in usa start yelling at your govt

How about people behave responsibly? Will that help?

protecting people is about everyone not left or right

trump was only trying to protect his own interests with  his lies about the situation

its about testing people and isolate them so virus will die out 

look at china /now starting to fall /through testing and isolation 

if usa had taken the offer from WHO with testing kits usa would not be in this extreme situation

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

How about people behave responsibly? Will that help?

You mean like not shaking hands with people? Especially before you know your current COVID status?

Edit" Come to think of it I got it wrong there, didn't I? According to the CDC, you shouldn't be shaking hands with people whatever you know about your current status. Contagion runs 2 ways.

Edited by bristolboy

On 3/14/2020 at 10:57 AM, Nyezhov said:

I dont need to justify my personal political philosophy to anyone, nor do I bother to debate someone whose mind is so clouded by hate that I would be wasting my time anyway.

But thanks for your honesty.

I never said I hate him....I despise liars and he’s a liar plain and simple. As for your personal philosophy.....that is a convenient way of ducking the issue. Please tell us why you listen and believe this liar. Hard to validate his bullsh#%. Have a nice day.

3 minutes ago, Mansell said:

I never said I hate him....I despise liars and he’s a liar plain and simple. As for your personal philosophy.....that is a convenient way of ducking the issue. Please tell us why you listen and believe this liar. Hard to validate his bullsh#%. Have a nice day.

Ignore him. The facts are against him so he just alleges your state of mind which is unproveable. It's a cheap trick.