Anutin to propose temporary closure of entertainment venues to fight Covid-19

rooster59

6 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

So the bars are being kept open by the pm, onlyto keep the policy in gravy.

Yeah that sounds right. 

Exactly that. The people who own the big and lucrative "entertainment venues", and the police (and army) who collect from (and in some cases own ) them are prominent in the circles which put and maintained them in power. It really goes all the way up, from the copper who turns up at closing time for his B200 from your local bar wherever, to the Generals who own the really big "go go" bars and huge massage operations in the red light districts. This will be a very big factor in making that decision. 

16 minutes ago, JAG said:

Exactly that. The people who own the big and lucrative "entertainment venues", and the police (and army) who collect from (and in some cases own ) them are prominent in the circles which put and maintained them in power. It really goes all the way up, from the copper who turns up at closing time for his B200 from your local bar wherever, to the Generals who own the really big "go go" bars and huge massage operations in the red light districts. This will be a very big factor in making that decision. 

Actually the PM asked entertainment places to close of their own accord or they will most likely be shut from what I read officially reported yesterday.  Not sure where that tweet reference came from as never noted any link to it.  Getting a bit tired of the tweety bird.

image.png.425dda8530db3b7b6a1bc53e96a822a0.png

13 hours ago, brain150 said:

It is interesting how Hollywood movies prepared the perception for a situation like this ...

150,000 people worldwide ??? A Pandemic ???

This is Medical Martial Law and a Coup d'Etas WORLDWIDE by the WHO !!!

Based on ... NOTHING !!! Where is any evidence ???

aha, now i understand where all the aluminum foil has disappeared

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you imagine if Pattaya did the same.

10,000 sweaty Chang singlet wearing, zombie-like, fat blokes in thongs, pacing up and down Walking Street and Soi 6 with no where to go and nothing to do.

ThaiVisa postings will probably be up as well.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Traubert said:

No, they had the plan in place from weeks ago. I came back to China a week gone Friday and I've been in quarantine since. Thailand wasn't even on the agenda then but that didn't matter. Away for 14 days. 6 to go.

China doesn't finally realise, it plans to the nth degree.

how are they enforcing  you?

15 minutes ago, DLock said:

Can you imagine if Pattaya did the same.

10,000 sweaty Chang singlet wearing, zombie-like, fat blokes in thongs, pacing up and down Walking Street and Soi 6 with no where to go and nothing to do.

ThaiVisa postings will probably be up as well.

Fat blokes in thongs!! Yuk 

I know its flip flops but the image of fattys wearing just vests and thongs! Lol