Trump considering full pardon for ex-adviser Michael Flynn

webfact

5 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Trump should pardon Flynn right now, in the middle of COVID-19, and force the media to make a decision on what to cover.

LOVE IT!!!! Then wait a week and pardon Papadopoulos. One swamp crusade victim every week or two. The entertainment value alone.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

The country is fighting a pandemic and The Chaos Family is concerned about what gangster friends they can pardon. Priceless. 

OK, so given we are fighting a pandemic, you are stating you focus solely on coronavirus and will refrain from discussing other issues. That's what you're expecting Trump to do, so why should we expect any different from you? And given you're not even president, it should be much easier for you to focus on just one issue, right?

Edited by Crazy Alex
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I gotta say, you almost had me! I did some reading up on this case to refresh my memory. The FBI's investigation into Flynn started with questioning Flynn on his dealings with Russia. So yes, those documents are absolutely relevant. Fruit of the poisonous tree. That was slick. I'm gonna have to keep a closer eye on you.  ????

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/23/mueller-investigation-question-why-so-many-aides-lied-protect-trump/3230200002/

Where is it written in this article that Flynn is currently accused of being a Russian agent?

"The government has not alleged in any filings in this court or before the court that the defendant is an agent of Russia. That is not part of this case. That is not part of the act that he has pled guilty to. It was lying to the FBI about particular communications involving Russia, not being an agent of Russia," prosecutor Brandon Van Grack said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-memo-cleared-flynn-of-being-russian-agent-but-its-missing-flynn-attorneys-say

10 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

The country is fighting a pandemic and The Chaos Family is concerned about what gangster friends they can pardon. Priceless. 

Wanabe gangsters.  I'm curious if the Mexican drug lords go after him a few years after he leaves

Edited by Redline

4 hours ago, Brian Allen said:

.... Mueller's "investigation" detailed Moscow's interference in the 2016 U.S. election "to boost President Trump's candidacy," as well as "numerous contacts between Trump's campaign and Russia" ....

What utter rubbish. Despite that it knew what it would "find" even before it began its attempt to procure President Trump's malicious prosecution, Mueller's Mob spent two years and more than Forty-Five-Million Dollars to come up with ZERO crimes involving the corruptly-criminally concocted allegations against candidate and then President Trump. Mueller's Mob was part of the "democrats'" Deep State's attempted coup. An effort to reverse the results of the 2016 election and to deny We, The (Sovereign, American,) People our right to elect the government of our choice. 

As for Mr Flynn's hounding, blackmailing, standing-over and shaking-down and false prosecution, it's important to note that then General Flynn was employed for YEARS by the Obama Mob -- and, before being fired by it, 45 days peripheral to Mr Trump's crew.

Complete B.S. conspiracy theory.

6 hours ago, candide said:

Where is it written in this article that Flynn is currently accused of being a Russian agent?

"The government has not alleged in any filings in this court or before the court that the defendant is an agent of Russia. That is not part of this case. That is not part of the act that he has pled guilty to. It was lying to the FBI about particular communications involving Russia, not being an agent of Russia," prosecutor Brandon Van Grack said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-memo-cleared-flynn-of-being-russian-agent-but-its-missing-flynn-attorneys-say

Oh no you don't! How an investigation started is ALWAYS relevant. I know that having relied on some phony *whistleblower*, you liberals want to pretend it doesn't matter. But it does. The spirit, if not the letter of the law in American justice dictates a legitimate reason to begin an investigation. If it turns out Russia was just an excuse to go after Flynn, that would leave a lot of rotten fruit to get thrown out. And of course there is going to be back tracking about why Flynn was questioned about Russia. That's why the documents are relevant. And that's also likely why they *disappeared*.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Oh no you don't! How an investigation started is ALWAYS relevant. I know that having relied on some phony *whistleblower*, you liberals want to pretend it doesn't matter. But it does. The spirit, if not the letter of the law in American justice dictates a legitimate reason to begin an investigation. If it turns out Russia was just an excuse to go after Flynn, that would leave a lot of rotten fruit to get thrown out. And of course there is going to be back tracking about why Flynn was questioned about Russia. That's why the documents are relevant. And that's also likely why they *disappeared*.

Nice try. If, if, if....

How does the rather long article you linked support your claim? Could you please quote what supports your claim in this article? What supports your claim that (1) the missing documents are related to the way the investigation into Flynn was predicated and that (2), as they cannot be produced, the investigation would not be properly predicated?

Edited by candide

2 hours ago, candide said:

Nice try. If, if, if....

How does the rather long article you linked support your claim? Could you please quote what supports your claim in this article? What supports your claim that (1) the missing documents are related to the way the investigation into Flynn was predicated and that (2), as they cannot be produced, the investigation would not be properly predicated?

Thanks for writing out why we need the documents in question. I think I'll just sit back and let you keep typing.

11 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Thanks for writing out why we need the documents in question. I think I'll just sit back and let you keep typing.

Thanks for confirming that you have nothing more than a vague and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, candide said:

Thanks for confirming that you have nothing more than a vague and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

When it comes to the US Justice system and government prosecutors, I need nothing more. *Losing* documents related to how the crusade began is a big deal to those of us who are not fans of Soviet-style show trials and phony prosecutions. Thanks for the opportunity to point that out to you.

• Haha 1