Countries you can still travel too from Thailand and things related to travel

I am just wondering to which country one can ride still with motorcycle, car or using the surface way
Myanmar (i heard its closed?)

Laos  (not sure if Nongkhai friendshipbridge is still open)
Malaysia (closed)
Cambodia (i heard closed, not sure)

My Singapore Airlines just cancelled my flight, so i am kind of stuck here and my Visa is finished soon.
I know there are a lot of ppl leaving Thailand usually after Songkran for the summertime in Europe and the USA
what happend with their Visa? Most of them are here with normal Visa which ends shortly after they leave in April.
There is no information about this from the German Embassy in Bangkok, no info if there are some unburocratical agreements with the ThaiImmigration for the time of the outbrake, that would be a nice step from the Thai Government and Immigration too but i guess we can not expect that.
:
Today i wanted to book a new flight since Quatar Airways is still offering flights, i drove to the Office of this funny Airline and learned the office is since 5years gone, no notice on their internet page about it and i was not the only one looking for the office. 
I mean if an Airline can not even let the ppl know a new location how sure is it they still fly out of the country? ... specially when ALL OTHER AIRLINES are forbidden to land in Phuket from March 25th ??  so how Quatar Airlines can sale flights from Phuket on March 31st ? ????????   i dont need another ticket i can throw.
:
If anyone has new or actual informations where to leave the country, please advise.
Safe us from OFF TOPIC posts regarding Masks and if they help or not here -  PLEASE -

6 hours ago, moskito said:

...There is no information about this from the German Embassy in Bangkok, no info if there are some unburocratical agreements with the ThaiImmigration for the time of the outbrake, that would be a nice step from the Thai Government and Immigration too but i guess we can not expect that.
If anyone has new or actual informations where to leave the country, please advise...

You mention Qatar Airlines and motorbikes.

Is it Germany you want to fly to?

Or are you looking foe ways to leave Thailand on a motorbike to a neighbouring country?

54 minutes ago, Maestro said:

You mention Qatar Airlines and motorbikes.

Is it Germany you want to fly to?

Or are you looking foe ways to leave Thailand on a motorbike to a neighbouring country?

Hi Maestro and thx for answer,
My Visa ends on 3rd of April, actually i booked a flight with S´pore Airlines but they cancelled it 2 days ago, so i am kind of stuck here. If i can ride to Ranong or Sadao it would help. I hope its over and comes to normal in a month or two, so i need a Visa, i dont want have any problems with overstay.
I dont think i will buy another flight with Quatar, Singapore Airlines have not sent a refund for the cancelled flight yet and i am not sure Quatar is really flying to Germany

16 hours ago, moskito said:

My Visa ends on 3rd of April, actually i booked a flight with S´pore Airlines but they cancelled it 2 days ago, so i am kind of stuck here. If i can ride to Ranong or Sadao it would help. I hope its over and comes to normal in a month or two, so i need a Visa, i dont want have any problems with overstay.
I dont think i will buy another flight with Quatar, Singapore Airlines have not sent a refund for the cancelled flight yet and i am not sure Quatar is really flying to Germany

At present Qatar still flies to Germany from Bangkok via Doha. It can change tomorrow. The situation with flights and Closure of airports and border crosses changes daily worldwide.

22 hours ago, moskito said:

Germany pretty much shut down. If you are German or EU citizen you can get in with a health certificate (for non-German EU national). Read in our Austrian paper that Seehofer wants to slam the door shut. Btw, Germany offers repatriation assistance to bring all krauts home. Phone the embassy. Good luck. I would stay in Thailand. Cases in Germany are skyrocketing and not much gets done. Pubs are still open till 18hrs.

all Information you can get now, may be  have the same value tomorrow as money will have in the next month: like used toilet -paper ! Useles planning for a date 6 days ahead. Nothing you can rely on for tomorrow. What is clear, all borders are getting shut down worldwide. Only difference of days between countries. So if you want to go somewhere , do it now. But be carefull: you may  get stopped at some <deleted>ty airport in nowhere. Happened allready with people on their flight to south america . Their home country stopped all incoming flights. So they got stranded at an airport where they were waiting for their connecting flight. Iam actually trying to get the  phone service of an airline. Impossible. Also not possible to change flights online. And I think thats normal now for airlines (not only) worldwide.

Normal times were yesterday.  Now everything is different !!  good luck to everone ! chok dee ????

Edited by dieter1
mistakes
  • Like 1