drive from pattaya to swampy airport

ghworker2010

How hard is it to drive from pattaya to the big swampie airport in bkk? How long does it take? Is short term parking easy? I have to get a refund on a ticket and its impossible to get through on the phone. 

If Im driving up from beach road area and drive past the bus station on the left to that T intersection... is it a right or left. If I turn right there and then a quick left on that motorway.... does that lead to the airport?

I don't have a mobile phone. don't believe in that radiation

thanks

There is a bus that runs from Jomtien to BKK airport...inexpensive...takes 1 1/2 hours...catch return bus at airport back to Jomtien..

The bus terminal is directly across the street from the Pan Pan restaurant...ask anybody where to catch the bus to BKK airport...most everyone knows the location...

Good Luck!

• Like 1

As from Puchaiyank: bus better and cheaper for you, highway fees alone are 105 Baht (one way) to BKK airport. Add gasoline and parking fees... 

But with car, yes, coming up Pattaya Nua (north Pattaya road), turn right at the T-junction light, then immediately left onto no7 highway all the way to Swampy.

Parking is easy, specially now that nobody flies, parkings are pretty much empty.