Chinese woman on spitting spree in public transport arrested

webfact

18 hours ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

Well that's how the all behave back home. They let their children <deleted> and pee in the street. They even have special clothes made to enable kids to do this with ease. Google it and enlighten yourself. 

I've seen the same thing here I was in a side walk restaurant little boy walks out necked starts peeing beside a table in Bangkok little girl cops a squat over a drain in the street so China ain't the only place 

39 minutes ago, Bigstef said:

I'm really not racist I hate racist but for being in China I can tell you that I'm not surprised about this behavior....For what she did she should have a 1 million bahts fine and a year in the nicest jail of Bangkok...And if she have the covid-19 the penalty should be 100 times more severe..

If positive charged with terrorism 

19 hours ago, nikmar said:

I would like to know Khun Anutin's take on this.

Anutin would probably explain that she was so upset by the manners of the "Dirty Farangs" that she lost all sanity and proceeded to gob all over the place....... Hence his probable upcoming suggestion to deport all Farangs so the locals don't lose the plot in a similar manner..... 

For decades in the US there have been laws enforced, should a HIV infected person, knowingly spits on anyone, they,re  arrested and charged with ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON. I would expect this woman should be charged for the same reason, tested, if positive, then charge with mass assault, do the crime, do the time. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, steven100 said:

give her a good smack in the chops, throw her in jail for a week, then deport her.

Why do ppl  do that men arw worse for it even b4 all this most disgusting thing to do next to avin a dump in the street very uneducated .unhealthy unsociable 

Just last week in Pattaya i witnessed a very drunk chinaman and his ten buddies wearing no masks and deliberately sneezing towards others , it was obvious that he had some sort of virus as his eyes were watery and had an uncontrollable cough, might have just been the flu, but they showed no compassion towards others.

19 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Just a Chinese lady being Chinese.

Truly disgusting lot these Chinese..... sorry but did you know they spit on the wall in the upbeat restaurants in Shanghai?...a fact..

When I was living in Mykonos Greece they used to spit everywhere.....and this lot was supposed to be Hi So!!????????

19 hours ago, bangkokbonecollector said:

Well that's how the all behave back home. They let their children <deleted> and pee in the street. They even have special clothes made to enable kids to do this with ease. Google it and enlighten yourself. 

Very true.... they just take the underwear of the young ones and ask them to do it wherever......we all need to do it when caught short.... lovely Thai saying....the man goes to shoot a rabbit....the woman goes to pick a flower...????????

I’m glad they stopped and detained her but don’t be so quick to judge the lady she might’ve been having a nervous break down. People are scared and people are also scared of Chinese people because obviously it started in China as most viruses usually originate in Africa or China but usually when people start freaking out like that there’s a reason. I wouldn’t be surprised if people had been mistreating her because she’s Chinese out of fear and paranoia and then maybe she flipped out because there’s only so much people can take before it becomes publicly visible that a person is suffering. Sounds like she couldn’t take it anymore and she probably just had a public psychotic episode. And I don’t mean to sound insulting but I’ve noticed over the years that in Chinese culture they often don’t value the same type of good manners that most other Asian cultures value.

Above all please don’t panic there’s a lot of scary rumors circulating the internet about governments breaking down and government officials in the US testing positive and apparently a lot of that stuff is false so don’t believe everything you read on Social Media verify everything as much as possible we have to keep calm and prevent civil unrest. Things are bad but the world is and WILL KEEP MOVING FORWARD!!! 

Edited by JimLuce
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Just a Chinese lady being Chinese.

In 1976 at a restaurant in Hong Kong, all the Chinese were spitting with loud noise on the floor while having breakfast. I was literally shocked. I just couldn't finish the dish after that.

Since this started, every Chinese I've seen has failed to even contemplate covering their mouth when coughing or sneezing. To the contrary, their SOP is to distort their body so as to have the spray go as far away from themselves as possible. Odd that the ones sneezing and coughing never have a mask on...

As I waited 6 1/2 hours at Immigration I watched them leave their trash everywhere, crowd around the area where you enter when your # is finally called- to the point that you can't get thru without touching them (some stood there for hours thinking that would speed up their number being called/trying to figure out how to jump the queue as per their usual).

I witness such things but, of course, quickly remind myself that they are the desired and I am the undesirable unwashed westerner...

Edited by idiot farang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn what a stupid bunch ,at first when she already was spitting on a bus but said she was only staying for a few days , they let her go . Why the hell didn't they arrest her emediatly , no they let her go on a train full with people just to do the same . 

• Like 1