Chinese woman on spitting spree in public transport arrested

webfact

7 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

The woman resisted and tried to spit on the officials. They pushed her to the ground and closed her mouth...

The same happened about 20 years ago when we swam inside a pool of a hotel in north Pattaya.

Two Chinese gentlemen were spitting in the pool where we swam in.

Our revenge was airborne ice cubes.

Even the pool boy had a lot of fun, and we were pretty good at hitting them.

They didn't do it again for the time of their stay. 

No wonder their country is a dirty cesspool of pathogens and diseases.  Their whole population needs to be taken out of the dark ages and taught to respect others.  Weirdos.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Titan1962 said:

What the <deleted> is wrong with some people. During a pandemic like most of the population has never witnessed,and you have idiots doing this. I agree,she should be thrown in jail and a spit mask placed on her melon. Then she should be deported and blacklisted.

Or perhaps the mask to stop her being able to spit should look like a typical muzzle people put on dangerous dogs. 

9 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Pull the guts out and hang her from them at the immigration at swampy. Add a sign in Chinese "we don't spit around here". 

Not sure if that's enough though.

Unfortunately quite a few Thais do spit and farang do not abstain 100% either. Perhaps it’s less now than before.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Wow, that's some claim from you.  Do you really think that some foreigners can't be spreading the virus?

More than likely other foreigners are but Anutin is singling out farangs!!! Are there any videos of farangs going about doing this???? I haven't seen any.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

A Chinese woman was arrested on Thursday (March 19) by officials after she was allegedly found spitting repeatedly inside a bus that she took from Bangkok to Saraburi before she rode a train to Bangkok and started spitting again.

Next flight home... blacklisted for life!

• Like 1

When I was in China, as usual I carried both tissue and a handkerchief. One thing I was told a number of times was 'Asians don't like to keep their germs while westerners like carry them around in their pocket (handkerchief)'. This, of course is a double fallacy because simply sneezing out to the environment doesn't get get rid of all germs in the body while any germs caught in a tissue or handkerchief can be kept from infecting the environment and disposed of appropriately. So scenes like the OP don't surprise me but what is important is that given the several outbreaks in the past few years they still haven't learned.

• Like 1

I'm really not racist I hate racist but for being in China I can tell you that I'm not surprised about this behavior....For what she did she should have a 1 million bahts fine and a year in the nicest jail of Bangkok...And if she have the covid-19 the penalty should be 100 times more severe..

18 hours ago, steven100 said:

give her a good smack in the chops, throw her in jail for a week, then deport her.

this is cruel, just hang her by the neck untill the spitting stops should not be more than 3 minutes. jail in thailand is unhumane

• Like 1

I’m making a generalisation here (but based on vast experience of both HK based/born and mainland Chinese people over 40 years); as a race Chinese are unhygienic I.e. washing etc. Chinese see spitting - anywhere at any time completely ok. Mucus carries all sorts of bacteria and if carrying a virus that too! HK was and still is the spit capitol of the world 

... disgusting. Throw the ignorant deranged bitch into isolation gag her and deport in handcuffs.