Buy Now or Wait Until After the "Adjustment"?

I have always been a pro Thailand economy and BOT person and have poo pooed the "baht is going to crash" and "the real estate market is going to crash" crew on this forum. but that was before the huge global economic downturn we are seeing now. Understand i am not saying the baht is going to crash.

With the global markets deleveraging and going to all cash do you think it will soon be a good time (in a very long time) to pick up bargains in Thailand?

are we going to see limited deflation on the value of personal property? 

I am thinking all the "emerging economy" prosperity we have seen in Thailand in the last 15-20 years may be dramatically reduced soon. 

This will really hit the lower to middle class people who have new cars and pickups, mortgages and other debt.  

And it may also be a time where we see Thai people who just got to a income level to buy toys having to sell all non essential toys like bicycles, home gyms, motorcycles, electronics, anything you can think of along those lines to raise cash to get by.

or will bicycles become more valuable because they will replace scooters as a more inexpensive form of transportation?