A nice Gesture

couchpotato

I can't believe this pimp in shining armour <deleted>. Portraying some sort of moral high ground in the sex industry really is lipstick on a pig. It really is the least he could do given these girls are the source of his profits in the first place. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously not all are loyal.

I know two bar owners who took care of many problems of their staff (over years). An operation paid, keeping old women on the payroll, etc. Many of their employees are loyal.

Not what i've experienced ( in general ) in my 20 years here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:39 AM, HashBrownHarry said:

Thai's are loyal, really?

Why is it then that many times you return to the same shop / bar / restaraunt or whatever they've changed staff, loyal you say??!?!?!?!?!?

As soon as they get a sniff of a better offer or easier gig ( more time to play on phone ) they'll be offski.

This could be said about any nationalities not only Thai. Even in Europe or US staff who paid at or under the minimum wage will jump boat at next chance. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:45 PM, kinyara said:

I can't believe this pimp in shining armour <deleted>. Portraying some sort of moral high ground in the sex industry really is lipstick on a pig. It really is the least he could do given these girls are the source of his profits in the first place. 

Who is "he"? The Nightwish Group is not a person. 

On 3/21/2020 at 1:20 AM, couchpotato said:

So a gesture that others could follow.

Well done guys.

if  my  locals werent such vile  people i would give them free  fish but  all they seem happy  to do is complain about anything I do 90% fabricated. Some I do however give to.

Why is it then that many times you return to the same shop / bar / restaraunt or whatever they've changed staff, loyal you say??!?!?!?!?!?

As soon as they get a sniff of a better offer or easier gig ( more time to play on phone ) they'll be offski.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:26 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously not all are loyal.

I know two bar owners who took care of many problems of their staff (over years). An operation paid, keeping old women on the payroll, etc. Many of their employees are loyal.

I've found them to be very loyal, too.  But then, we've been here longer than 6 months to a couple of years.

My staff have been exceptionally loyal to me over the past 6 years. But then again, I actually have a business and staff as a reference point, which may not be as reliable as random observations of random staffing at random retail outlets.

• Like 1

Good publicity stunt, I personally paid all my full time staff full salary and free accomodation until the end of the month and will review it if the bars do not reopen. I am sure many other bars are doing the same. I did not put my bar name down on purpose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smiggley said:

Good publicity stunt, I personally paid all my full time staff full salary and free accomodation until the end of the month and will review it if the bars do not reopen. I am sure many other bars are doing the same. I did not put my bar name down on purpose.

The Smiggley Arms, The Smiggley Tavern, The Smiggley Soapie, The Royal Smiggley, The Dog & Smiggley, The Smiggley Bar & Grill?

Got to one of those surely....