Restaurants in hotels - open as usual?

LuckyLucas

If I get a room in a hotel in Pattaya with breakfast (on agoda) I'll get the breakfast, right?

all the restaurants are shut, right? My gf and kid went to Pattaya yesterday and the food court in terminal 21 was packed out with western tourists. That's a no-go-zone for me...

regards

LL

Edited by LuckyLucas
  • Haha 1

I agree on the Terminal 21 food court being a no-go-zone... however, after walking around the restaurants at Terminal 21 last night - you can find lots of restaurants where you'd be the only diner or nearly the only one, especially if you go late. We ate at Took Lae Dee at 10pm and we were the only customers at that time. How long shopping malls remain open, who knows. For late night grocery shopping Foodland at Terminal 21 is a good option where you can shop without bumping into too many people and have a safe restaurant meal at the same time. For anyone looking to shop late, Friendship Supermarket is open until 2:30 am, and you have a choice of 3 Foodlands, all open 24 hours. I do most of my shopping after midnight.

it is impossible that TVF posters are aware of restaurants in every hotel in Pattaya. Contact them.

Most  of our layovers have limited takeout only, some delivery from local restaurants, most common areas ARE closed and best practices require buffet service termination. The executive lounge in our Seoul hotel has pre made snack plates and  self-service of "beverages" is prohibited. The staff are pouring drinks. I don't du Euro but at one international layover our crews are REQUIRED to remain in the guest room and food is borough to them, room service only.

• Thanks 1