Curfew from 26th March?

treetops

Girlfriend is telling me of a 6 point lockdown starting on 26th March just being published (Thai news source).  Points include no going outside, no multi people gathering, no bad news (?), no taking cars out(?) and no inter province travel.

Some of that will be lost in translation but can anyone expand or clarify?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Apparently, One person is dying of Corona virus every ten minutes in Iran........... Oh dear........... how sad ............never mind............:coffee1:

and to add  some perspective 1.5 million babies are  born each year in Iran  thats  4109 per  day  2.85 every  minute or 28.5 every 10 minutes

Edited by Chazar
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

What about airports for people doing international flights out of Thailand?

Treetops did say some might have got lost in translation. I would assume that there would be exemptions for essential reasons such as being a nurse or doctor or other essential occupation. Obviously if you can get a flight then you'll need to go to the airport. 

As always though there's a difference between having a law and enforcing it as we all know so well in the case of traffic laws. If the police have to enforce this then I suspect if you're a policeman or a policeman's friend then you might find things easier.

Let's hope it all goes well.