Can i send Finasteride from UK to Thailand?

Jackcwba

i know you can get it from here in boots in thailand but its the brand name propecia and its expensive.

I can get a month of finasteride for £13 back home from a reputable source, will customs cause  a fuss about someone sending in a few boxes of finasteride? its FDA aproved as as i say they sell it here its not as though im bringing in Coke.

Also i know you can get 'Proscar' and ' Firide ' here but still doesnt seem to be very cost effective my cheapest option appears to be getting it from UK and getting someone to send it to me in Bangkok.

Thanks

Thanks.

It is not legal to import any pharmaceutical without a license from the FDA, which you cannot get. In practice customs often (but nto always) will let small packages through if sent by regular mail not courier.

but no reason to do that for finesteride which is available in 5-6 locally made brands here.

You just need to go to a proper pharmacy rather than a Boots - a large Thai pharmacy that sells pharmaceuticals as their main business.

I'd star by asking for GPO-Finax (note it has both 5 mg and 1 mg forms).

Other local brands include Benstat, Harifin, Firide.

If you mention where in Thailand you are, may be able to suggest a pharmacy.

• Like 2

Can't remember it as being overly expensive at a local pharmacy.

But can't remember exact price as I stopped taking it after a while.

Stuff was called "Firide", 5mg tablets from Siam Bheasach Co, Ltd.

Edited by KhunBENQ

3 minutes ago, AtlasAus said:

I get it on Soi Bukhaow.... About 750Bt per box, 5mg, which I cut in half ????

Now it's up to the OP to decide whether it's worth the fuss to try cheaper routes.

(from the beginning I assume we are writing about the 5mg pill for prostate treatment and not the 1mg stuff treating hair loss?)

Ask the likes of Roger Federer Andre Agassi Rafael Nadal or Andy Murray if it works.....as such the extremely rich who can buy the very best nutritional food anyway

It doesn't work simple as and all of those 4 tried it