Most Book Stores Closed After Today

geckobooksguy

I just wanted to remind people that it is very difficult to get books once the water-throwing starts as most places are closed and who wants to carry books through soaking-wet madness anyway?

If you need some reading material to get you through Songkran, today might be your last chance. :o

I do have a bicycle! :o

Oh dammit - wrong computer, where is my photo of the "Bear on a Bicycle"

You may need to let UG know that he won't be able to get a book over the next couple of days - he likes to read and may have to find some other way to while away his free time over Songkran :D

CB

a sponsor speaks ! .. we miss u so much geckoguy. where the hel_l have u been ??? :o

btw. there was a big big gecko in the house the other day. thought it was stuck. fed it a nice new york style pizza bit and followed the scent all the way out of the house. lucky me i knew what it liked.

Happy Songkran everyone :D

I do have a bicycle! :D

Oh dammit - wrong computer, where is my photo of the "Bear on a Bicycle"

You may need to let UG know that he won't be able to get a book over the next couple of days - he likes to read and may have to find some other way to while away his free time over Songkran :D

CB

UG's more worried about the food. :o

Huh.. I thought Ulysses was the Gecko-books-guy? Now I'm confused again.

shhhhh - as UG he can post as a "person" but as Mr Gecko Books he is a business. If anyone finds out he has two IDs he would be in trouble because it is against the rules.

We can discuss it on Saturday at John's place - incidentally if you are confused John is not UG or Gecko Books or any other variation of the theme - goddit?

:o

CB

Huh.. I thought Ulysses was the Gecko-books-guy? Now I'm confused again.

shhhhh - as UG he can post as a "person" but as Mr Gecko Books he is a business. If anyone finds out he has two IDs he would be in trouble because it is against the rules.

I think that sponsors are permitted to do official business with a corporate "nick" and also hold a regular nick to just fool around and participate on the forum casually.

It gets a little confusing to regulars who realize that both identities are the same person. :o

Alot of store would be close . so assume that if the shop is closing and i stock up my needs .

make i hate holiday then .. cos i got so much to stock up :o

good thing there are not stopping sale of beer whhaha

Georgie

If you're closing your stores do you intend to have a closing down stale, 50% off ? :o

No, you have got that the wrong way! Hes closing his stores so he can look at all the girls during songkran with 50% off !!! :D:D