Notification of residence required documents.

Hi,

First of all thank you for the help.

I travel abroad frequently and it is very difficult to keep up with notification of residence.

I'm staying in a town house rented by my wife.

can use rent agreement and my wife's id card copy for the application? instead of house owner id card?

It is very difficult to get house owner id card copy each time as they live in another city. so i would like to know if possible to use my wife's id card.

Thank you

You wife can do the TM30 report for you since she is the possessor of your residence.

Rental agreement with copies of owners house book and ID card signed by them and her ID card.

There is no requirement to have new copy of any of the above.

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes it is working after you wife registers for it as the possessor.

See: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

I am here for 8 weeks and I have explained the tm30 rules to my Thai family ,but they don’t seem to have any interest.Hopefully I can get back to the uk without requiring a 30 day extension.If I required an extension and went to my local IO and I hadn’t done a tm 30 what would happen?

28 minutes ago, ian carman said:

If I required an extension and went to my local IO and I hadn’t done a tm 30 what would happen?

A small fine for not doing the report within 24 hours of arrival at your residence after one is done.