I Raise My Voice And She Threatens To Leave...

mrt273nva

There is not enough information here for anyone to offer a valid opinion. "My wife of 15 months has gone loco over the past few weeks...."? And the heading is "I raise my voice and she threatens to leave...." Is that enough information to draw any type of conclusion? Come on folks, get real. The OP needs to provide precise details of what has been happening in his marriage in order for any of us to provide constructive advice. He may be married to a nut case. He may be married to an angel, whom he has alienated by yelling at her. It is up to you, OP, to come clean about everything that has been happening if you expect help from us.

Well said, farang prince. By the quality of the OP's original post I would hazard a guess that he is the one who is behaving rather irrationally, not her.

Would all you wannabe Oprah's put your relationship manuals back on the shelves please?

OP, I can't be bothered to check, but are you the same guy who in the Ladies forum made a post saying that your wife had threatened to kill you if you were found with another woman (that guy had initials & numbers as a nik, too)?

If so, I rather think that there's a lot more to this than what you've put in your post. Only you & your wife know what's truly going on. I don't even know what you mean by loco - your definition of that & mine may be totally different. If she's my definition of loco, I'd get out, now.

If it's possible, sit down & talk to her when you're both calm & neither of you has been self-medicating. If that's not possible, then it doesn't appear you have much of a relationship to save.

Edit - typo

Edited by November Rain

Hmmmm.......did you lose your job? You don't make a lot of money and she just realized your telling the truth. You don't give money to her family. You don't have a good education and she just realized the family will have to struggle for the rest of her life. Your 30 years older than she is. She caught you with another woman (or another man). Your bar is not making a lot of money. They denied your teaching license because you don't have a degree.

You know, there are a lot of factors on why she could be acting strangely. However, you did not provided us with a lot of details on the situation so all we can do is speculate.

I hope things work out for you.

She is yelling and threatening to kill you and your self medicating :D

quality!

block her air supply. that should help. :o

on a serious note, if someone threatens me, I treat as it is said. buy a dictaphone and tape her, just in case she does it. At least she might get caught if the police find the recording. Other than that, get the hel_l out of there.

Edited by Tornado

she is either pregnant or her ex-boyfriend called her and she forgot her job (you)

go get her a pregnancy test. if she has a baby then you know

if the pregnancy test comes out negative then take her cell phone when she isnt looking and throw it in the river

when she asks what happened to her cell phone just play dumb and offer to buy her a new one.

that should solve the problem without having to raise your voice or confront

10 baht.

Yes wives are an ongoing problem. They tell you before the event that they are going to be even nicer to you after the nuptials. but that's always a fib.

block her air supply. that should help. rolleyes.gif

I advocate an 'accidental' nutting delivered with the full force of the cranium.

Edited by Barney_the_Dinosaur

Just because your in thailand you let her get away with talking like that to you because it saves her face? I think not. "There's the door, use it" would be the first thing that comes out my mouth. You didn't state how your self medicating either, alcohol, or something other maybe? Dont let things get to you mate. Matters of the heart can be hard to deal with but your better off without a fruit loop that threatens you.

Edited by soi lurker

sorry, i've been away from the computer for a while. i've been quite busy today.

to those that asked, i was self medicating with booze.

i forgot that i had even made this post until someone PM me.

my wife admits to problems and i would like to help with those problems but it is becoming increasingly difficult. one day she wants to kill me and the next day she wants to have my babies (bipolar from what i can tell). I've got her on some mood enhancing pills now today, i'll see how those work out.

anyway, don't worry about this post, i was drunk and in a rut. topic should be closed.

thanks for all your advise and sorry to leave you all hanging.

b

sorry, i've been away from the computer for a while. i've been quite busy today.

my wife admits to problems and i would like to help with those problems but it is becoming increasingly difficult. one day she wants to kill me and the next day she wants to have my babies (bipolar from what i can tell). I've got her on some mood enhancing pills now today, i'll see how those work out.

anyway, don't worry about this post, i was drunk and in a rut. topic should be closed.

b

dont close this mods as we are having too much fun with it. :o

anyway,

i would like to advise all thai visa male punting friends to beware of women that tell you they want to have babies with you. :D :D

my last 2 girl friends said that to me, but myself being a straight up 135% honest sort of fella advised the ladies that it was not a top idea.

my good self is a world traveller and have no plans to spit out a baby :bah: but im very happy to practise making them. ;)

now the ladies involved had no sense of humour, as they only stayed with me for 7 years each before they decided that good old terry was not going to come good with baby making. :o

i was that distraught when they bolted that i had to go travelling again A.S.A.P. to get over the shock.

:D:D

anyway i told them both the truth from the get go and stood firm by what i told them, so im very happy that im an honest punter and did not string them along. :D

thank you very much. :bah:

b

You might want to read this thread (serious!); it's most important you seek professional help if she's indeed bipolar:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105907

LaoPo

Yes wives are an ongoing problem. They tell you before the event that they are going to be even nicer to you after the nuptials. but that's always a fib.

block her air supply. that should help. rolleyes.gif

I advocate an 'accidental' nutting delivered with the full force of the cranium.

Moog - do you think its necessary to wind up Tornado? :o

Bi-polar.... that's funny. She's not bi-polar, she's a Thai female. They do tend to 'swerve' from time to time. I'd experienced a few 'swerves' after 15 mths too. I'd say that there's a whole load of stuff that is buried deep down - depending on her personal history. If you love her, stay the course and help her deal with it. If you don't you probably shouldn't of married her in the first place. Sounds to me like you do.

Hope you can read this through the haze of testosterone that's coming off this thread.

I'll bet the OP doesn't have a clue where you Gents are talking about.....

Anyway, the previous messages are completely off-topic :D

LaoPo

Well.... :o:DSo Sorry Mister MOD :D

The original poster did indicate that his O.P shouldbe disregarded, hecne what we have here is an open ended thread with no relevant topic... HENCE.. Rock on dudes hippielennonci0.gif lets dig deeper into wierd peoples profiles!

:D