my 30 day visa extension trip today in Hua hin

20 minutes ago, daveyboy69 said:

was told to take.letter from British embassy, passport copy letter of cancelled flight ,proof of new flight booked and paid 22nd April.letter from owner here where I rent to say rents been paid up to 22nd April.2 pics,2 filled out application forms, and proof of sufficient funds.

Who told you to take all this? Immigration or the Embassy?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmjam said:

so this is your second extension on the tourist visa? they are obviously playing hardball with a lot of people, I read in another post they wanted pictures of the residence with the person stood outside it.

in these times they should be making things easier.

what a joke.

They actually should not. Look around - these days governments all over the world restrict, prohibit, close etc. Why should it be any different with the Immigration? They just follow the trend. 
By the way, most of the Thais still think that foreigners are the main spreaders of the virus in Thailand. This is from my own experience.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Zikomat said:

They actually should not. Look around - these days governments all over the world restrict, prohibit, close etc. Why should it be any different with the Immigration? They just follow the trend. 
By the way, most of the Thais still think that foreigners are the main spreaders of the virus in Thailand. This is from my own experience.

its my 2nd extension but she didn't look in my passport.she looked at papers and made her decision

2 minutes ago, teatime101 said:

Can you please make it clear...

You already did the first 30 day extension of a visa exempt, and want to get another 30 day extension?

did it at IO then ranong visa run then 1 more time IO so I could have extended one more time by doing another visa run.

Edited by daveyboy69

1 minute ago, daveyboy69 said:

did it at IO and also ranong visa run

Sorry, I'm still confused. Did you get a 30 day visa exempt from the Ranong visa run and now want to get your 'first' 30 day extension on that?

I did a visa run in March after spending 60 days here. My 30 day visa exempt is due to expire on Thursday. I would normally expect a 30 day extension to be straightforward from that.

27 minutes ago, teatime101 said:

Sorry, I'm still confused. Did you get a 30 day visa exempt from the Ranong visa run and now want to get your 'first' 30 day extension on that?

I did a visa run in March after spending 60 days here. My 30 day visa exempt is due to expire on Thursday. I would normally expect a 30 day extension to be straightforward from that.

Edited by daveyboy69

Just now, teatime101 said:

If I were a tourist, I would have done the same.

1 minute ago, teatime101 said:

If I were a tourist, I would have done the same.

so are you not a tourist

• Haha 1