Sam Smith delays and changes name of upcoming album amid coronavirus pandemic

snoop1130

Sam Smith delays and changes name of upcoming album amid coronavirus pandemic

erte.PNG

AOL

Sam Smith has announced they will no longer be releasing their upcoming album with its original title To Die For in the wake of the outbreak of the coronavirus.

The musician released a statement on Monday explaining the record's release date will now be pushed back to an unspecified date along with a name change.

They shared: "To my wonderful fans. I have done a lot of thinking the last few weeks and feel that the title of the album and imminent release doesn't feel right so I have come to the decision to continue working on the album and make some important changes and additions."

The 27-year-old confirmed there would still be an album out this year and fans could expect them to "bring out some new music over the next few months".

Full Story: https://www.aol.co.uk/entertainment/2020/03/30/sam-smith-delays-and-changes-name-of-upcoming-album-to-die-for/

9 hours ago, simon43 said:

They, them.... sure confuses the heck out of me with these "I'm not a man nor a woman" characters ????

Sam Smith - and I immediately thought of the Yorkshire brewery, which is a far more interesting subject - is referred to as "they" and "them", in the plural, in the article but refers to itself as "I" and "my", singular. Surely it should be using "we" and "us", "our".

Sounds as though you and me and Sam Smith are as confused as each other here. 

What a ridiculous situation.

Edited by MartinL
  • Like 1