Big Brother is here

johnnort

3 hours ago, johnnort said:

This video was shot as info for the Coronovirus in China. Look past its intended viewers and make yourself aware of the Big Bro Technology that exists and is being used in China today.

Tell me now that the present Thai Gov. with the increase in CCTV cameras and threatening compulsory Apps for all, are not intending to imitate. Frightening.

Thai people are quite different from the Chinese. Possible, but not likely.

I recently saw a documentary on either C.N.A. or Aljazeera. In addition to the current surveillance systems they use in China, They are applying artificial intelligence in studying how people actually move when walking down the street or engaging in various activities. The aim is to determine if someone is moving in such a way as to suggest that the person is up to no good. Moving in a suspicious way !! Not up and running yet but its on its way. The actual subject matter of the documentary was about Chinese influence in Australian universities. 

Edited by potless
added something

3 older Thais in masks ,probably village heads,came to our house,standing outside the gate saying something in Thai  . I called for the wife and told her don't take any  leaflets without wearing gloves!  After they left they put a sticker on my gate ! I asked my wife what it was!  Basically ,Farang lives here and the leaflets were Covid precautions! 

The disturbing part of this was my wife taking the leaflet as I yelled no,JC! The other thing was these people passing out potentially infected paper!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

3 older Thais in masks came to our house,standing outside the gate saying something in Thai  . I called for the wife and told her don't take any  leaflets without wearing gloves!  After they left they put a sticker on my gate ! I asked my wife what it was!  Basically ,Farang lives here and the leaflets were Covid precautions! 

The disturbing part of this was my wife taking the leaflet as I yelled no,JC! The other thing was these people passing out potentially infected paper!

You’ve got to resist that s#!t... ... y’know... those foreigners coming up to your gate and speaking in a foreign language..... 

these people passing out potentially infected paper’...     those damned idiot locals... don’t they know you are better than they are?

On 4/1/2020 at 2:29 AM, richard_smith237 said:

You’ve got to resist that s#!t... ... y’know... those foreigners coming up to your gate and speaking in a foreign language..... 

these people passing out potentially infected paper’...     those damned idiot locals... don’t they know you are better than they are?

Its Covid time,pilgrim! Life isn't a box of chocolates anymore! I suppose if they were sao som noi ,I would of had a different reaction, but...