mailing service in USA?

I recommend that you overstate the interest income from a real bank account enough to create a small tax liability which you direct the IRS to take from your US bank account.  The IRS already has all that 1099-INT from the banks.  They will take the small payment from your bank account and by and by, compare it to your 1099-INT from the same bank after which they will inform you that you have overpaid and refund the overpayment.  In the meantime the IRS will have your bank info.

You can e-file for free on the turbotax website or on the IRS's own website.  Duckduckgo is your friend.

2 hours ago, cmarshall said:

I recommend that you overstate the interest income from a real bank account enough to create a small tax liability which you direct the IRS to take from your US bank account.  The IRS already has all that 1099-INT from the banks.  They will take the small payment from your bank account and by and by, compare it to your 1099-INT from the same bank after which they will inform you that you have overpaid and refund the overpayment.  In the meantime the IRS will have your bank info.

You can e-file for free on the turbotax website or on the IRS's own website.  Duckduckgo is your friend.

thanks, turbotax required you to have W2 income i think, but will try another free one

1 hour ago, steve2112 said:

thanks, turbotax required you to have W2 income i think, but will try another free one

Wherever did you get that idea?  I haven't had a W2 in years, but still file and pay income tax.  Just put down that you received $20,000 in interest on your checking account.  That will be enough to trigger a tax liability and then follow my instructions.  You'll get your tax and the disaster relief payment from the IRS.