Repatriation flights back to Europe!

Tagged

You never know when such information could be handy. If everyone update regulary, we can collect all fights here. 

A ️‼ FLIGHTS FROM THAILAND TO EUROPE - CURRENT UPDATES‼ ️‼ ️ Follow this post for ongoing updates on flights departing from Thailand. Tickets go fast so we recommend booking as soon as possible. The airline Condor has so far set up these routes: BANGKOK to FRANKFURT April 4 and April 6 Price: 110 USD. OPEN TO FRANKFURT April 5 Price: 110 USD ‼ ️These seats must be booked on Condor's website yourself.

https://www.condor.com/tca/us/flight/search

35 minutes ago, hydraides said:

Where are the repatriation flights for UK citizens?

EVA still has nonstop flights for a reasonable price. Next availability April 5.

Qatar taking advantage and asking prices of 60000 Baht up (oneway economy).

Edited by KhunBENQ

1 hour ago, Mops59 said:

Are you sure you want to go home? Maybe Thailand is less worse than the corona situation in your home country.

So far I know, I am staying in Thailand. No need to travel at this point. If I should have left, I should have left 3 weeks ago, thats when I decided to stay. 

As of 14:39 nine seats left at USD109.99 departing 04APR20. Thats a bargain. However if you are worried about the virus situation, Thailand seems a lot better than Germany and especially the UK. With so little testing in the UK the real numbers must be huge and that seems to be supported by the amount of people who arrive in Singapore and Hong Kong from the UK and immediately test positive for the virus. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CNXBKKMAN said:

09 April BKK-FRA is available right now at 21:31 Bangkok time Sat 04 April.

Total cost is USD109.99 incl 20kg, hand luggage, meals and seat back entertainment.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 21.29.53.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 21.30.19.png

As mentioned elsewhere, that is not the total cost of the flight.  Once you have selected the flight you will need to tick a box which says you agree with (translated version)

I am aware that this is a flight as part of the Federal Foreign Office's return program, which is primarily available to German citizens and their family members. I am aware that the Federal Foreign Office is entitled under Section 6 of the Consular Act to request a reimbursement of expenses from me in addition to the price paid to Condor for the flight ticket.

This is similar to the German sold tickets where I understand that essentially once the flight is completed the total costs will be known and these will be divided up amongst those that flew.

• Like 2

Its a very cheap price but also very similar to low fares that Thomas Cook(Condor) offers when flights are not very full. I booked Las Vegas to Manchester this time last year for GBP99 one way. At the same time that had Orlando Manchester for GBP49 one way. If the German government is operating these flight at cost how much extra will they add on, another USD110? Maybe when the dust settles it will be written off within the billions and that are being thrown at the pandemic.

I did read somewhere that for british citizens on these flights the German government directly bills the UK government for the repatriation so possibly if you are British there will be no further to pay?