65K per month bank deposits Non O Retirement 1 yr

earlinclaifornia

I am guessing you mean if the 65.000 per month is allowed here in CM immigation--the answer to that is YES.  I just renewed mine this past Feb and no problems as long as you have the bank documentation they want--and your bank book, etc--otherwise, if not using the 65,000, or I guess some combination, it is the 800,000 in the thai bank acct.

I extended last Dec and was successful. They told me At the time 2020 I must show 65k monthly statements from a foreign source....12 of them...

my old way for 20 years was transferred quarterly from Bank of America...2019 I transferred 1.5 million baht in these quarterly transfers....

they have a big hang up on seeing 12 monthly statements regardless if monies exceeded 65k on monthly average....

I am switching to bringing 800k over three months b/f I extend at the end of year...

monthly doesn’t work for me I am too young yet to receive SS and I have set up myself on quarterly Interest payments to my money market So it was logical to do quarterly distributions overseas....

I will lose out on interest when I transfer the 800k to my Thai bank...

they were a stickler for having the proper Thai bank transfer statements from original overseas source...I also provided my own US bank transfer statements from my online account as well...