Buying used Honda click

Karlo

I don’t have any transportation but with the covid crisis I need some form of transport. I ave seen a Honda click 2020 secondhand for sale at what seems a good price. When buying a used motorbike here what do I need to watch for..... for example how can I check if there is any outstanding finance on the motorbike etc. Any pointers what I should be looking for mechanically and electrically. Any idea what I should normally be paying for a 110cc click registered early January 2020.

If the seller has the green book the bike is not on finance.

Afaik currently the DLTs are closed, so you can't go there together with the seller and make sure that the registration documents are in order.

I think Honda isn't selling a 110cc Click since quite a few years (currently only 125 and 150cc), so something is wrong there.

Ok I will check about the green book and get clarification on the engine size..... photos of the bike show it as being very clean..... the seller has now removed the Motorbike from Kaidee so obviously something not right. 

I just bought a second hand bike. The seller signs the appropriate forms which i then took to a Yamaha dealer and paid 1500 baht for them to do the green book transfer. Obviously check the name and address of the seller is as per the Green Book and the VIN number agrees with the GB.

I saw a few bikes where the seller was selling repossessed bikes he had bought at auction. Too dodgy for me though as the GB was not in their name and lots of paperwork in thai showing the purchase. If you are willing to take the risk some good prices.

Edited by Henryford

op where are you, a newish snatch back m/c say, a fino 125cc would be in the 30/35000thb range, a click 125 would be in the 35/41000thb range a click 150cc would be 42/46000 thb range, i have bought from this chap a few times, very reliable will deliver and do all paperwork if required - http://www.punyapatmotor.com/ also on facebook