Flights To Cambodia

SARGEY

Greetings

Hoping to spend more time in CM very soon, and want to take in a visit to Cambodia. Anyone know if there are direct flight to Cambodia, and if so the airline and which days they fly. Thanks in advance.

Sargey

Greetings

Hoping to spend more time in CM very soon, and want to take in a visit to Cambodia. Anyone know if there are direct flight to Cambodia, and if so the airline and which days they fly. Thanks in advance.

Sargey

Yes there are direct flights - suggest you contact a travel agent from OS and check the price and dates. You will probably find it cheaper than doing it in CM where they generally charge the rack price.

CB

Greetings

Sargey

Yes there are direct flights - suggest you contact a travel agent from OS and check the price and dates. You will probably find it cheaper than doing it in CM where they generally charge the rack price.

CB

Thanks Crow Boy. I assume OS is Australia, forgive me if I'm wrong. I am in UK and was looking for making online bookings like I usually do with Air Asia, NokAir, etc. I need the carriers day flight details so that I can arrange accomodation at the various locations I will be staying at. I prefer to have all my flight and accomodation booking sorted before I leave UK. Can you assist more?

Greetings

Sargey

CB

Thanks Crow Boy. I assume OS is Australia, forgive me if I'm wrong. I am in UK and was looking for making online bookings like I usually do with Air Asia, NokAir, etc. I need the carriers day flight details so that I can arrange accomodation at the various locations I will be staying at. I prefer to have all my flight and accomodation booking sorted before I leave UK. Can you assist more?

My error should not have used the abbreviation - OS is shorthand for overseas - umm can't help right now but will see if I can find my old flight passes at home and reply tomorrow.

CB

Greetings

Sargey

Your best choices will be Bangkok Air or Airasia. Both can be booked on line where you can see the schedule and prices. Bangkok Air has more frequent flights as Airasia flys once a day, 8:00 am, to and from. Airasia is cheaper the further in advance you book.

Greetings

Sargey

Your best choices will be Bangkok Air or Airasia. Both can be booked on line where you can see the schedule and prices. Bangkok Air has more frequent flights as Airasia flys once a day, 8:00 am, to and from. Airasia is cheaper the further in advance you book.

Greetings

Sargey

I want direct flights from CM to Cambodia, Bangkok Air and Air Asia dont fly direct according to their flight schedule. Unless there is a new schedule?

Greetings

Sargey

I want direct flights from CM to Cambodia, Bangkok Air and Air Asia dont fly direct according to their flight schedule. Unless there is a new schedule?

Sargey I checked last night, I thought they had changed to a direct flight (Bangkok Air) Chiang Mai to Siem Riep then on to Phnom Phen. Apparently this has not happened and the only realistic option is to go Bangkok to Siem Riep or Phnom Phen.

Secondly - the best option ie cheapest is to either walk around Khao San road doing the travel agencies for the cheapest flights - the vary in price hugely depending on seats available - cheap when no bookings yet - ie booked to fly in three weeks to full fare - going in two days - to a surcharge if they think the flight will be booked out and tourists are willing/prepared to pay extra to get a seat.

Other option is to get online to Bangkok Air or a place like STA and book a seat well in advance from the UK. You may also be able to find cheap fares that you can use out of the Sunday papers - many airlines have London - Cambodia flights that stop over in BKK. You can either break the journey with a trip to CM and then back to BKK as internal flights or do an overnighter in BKK depending on what time you arrive - fly next morning to Cambodia. Then come back to BKK and fly up to CM. Chiang Mai is an international gateway so you could leave CM and fly out (via BKK) back to London. You do the immigration and luggage load up here instead of in BKK which makes the exercise much easier and simpler.

Sorry couldn't help much more than that

cheers

CB