90 day report at Pathum Thani Immigration

Hello, 

I have to do my first 90 day report next week (currently 85 days in to my latest visa) at Pathum Thani.

Is there anything I should be aware of, like taking my wife's house document. Or has anything changed in the current climate. 

I tried the app, and it said the first time I report has to be in person (I've always left Thailand instead of reporting so never actually done it)
And online it said contact them (I've left it too late I believe.)

kind regards and stay safe!

Joe 

I assume you are on a one year extension of stay issued by immigration not a multiple entry non-o visa issued by embassy or consulate.

If on a 90 day visa entry you cannot do a report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country.

You were not late for doing the report online since it can be done up to the last day. The message to contact your local office means your record could not be found in the database the system searches based upon the info you entered on page 1. Double check you entered all the info correctly and try again.

For a 90 day report in person all you should need is a completed TM47 form and your passport.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume you are on a one year extension of stay issued by immigration not a multiple entry non-o visa issued by embassy or consulate.

If on a 90 day visa entry you cannot do a report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country.

You were not late for doing the report online since it can be done up to the last day. The message to contact your local office means your record could not be found in the database the system searches based upon the info you entered on page 1. Double check you entered all the info correctly and try again.

For a 90 day report in person all you should need is a completed TM47 form and your passport.

Hi, thank you for your time (once again infact! : ) !

Yes I am on a one year extension (non-O - Thai spouse).

Thanks for your suggestion, alas after multiple tries I still can't get passed the first page,( on this site):
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

(trying many different things e.g. only * required fields, using 1 or both or none of my middle names, checking and rechecking)...
"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." 

My last arrival was 14 oct 2019, so quite long ago (the report the following 90 days being my 1 year extension (jan2020)).

I guess it may be that my information contradicts what they have in the system? I'll try contacting them on Monday (I couldn't get through / find a number that worked on Friday), and if that doesn't work I guess I'll pop there with the TM47 form, (which will probably be equally annoying to them as it is to me given the climate!)

Thank you again for your time! 

All the best, Joe 

12 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

My last arrival was 14 oct 2019, so quite long ago (the report the following 90 days being my 1 year extension (jan2020)).

That is not too old to the online application.

Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry. That will cause that message to come up.

Be sure you selected the correct nationality. If can be confusing for some countries since there are 2 or 3 options.

All letters and numbers for the TM6 card.

Only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not too old to the online application.

Have you gotten a new passport since your last entry. That will cause that message to come up.

Be sure you selected the correct nationality. If can be confusing for some countries since there are 2 or 3 options.

All letters and numbers for the TM6 card.

Only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick.

Hi, 

The "For further information....contact immigration..." pop up notice seems to pop up the very second I submit the form, as though it would whatever I had inputted... could be that they have changed the system since the current crisis?

Other than that,
I assume the TM6 number is the one below the barcode, in my case: DZ74043
I am a British citizen from UK/England and selected = BRITISH/บริติช
No new passport. 
 the other red asterisks are straight forward: Passport no., Surname, gender, dob, nationality, TM6 no., date of arrival, transport type, and the captcha. 

I suppose I'll (or the wife) will try and call them tomorrow and if not try and quickly pop in...

Kind regard
Joe 

6 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

The "For further information....contact immigration..." pop up notice seems to pop up the very second I submit the form, as though it would whatever I had inputted... could be that they have changed the system since the current crisis?

The info as you enter it is is searched for. It may find your record as soon as you enter your passport number.

You might want to keep trying since there have been cases of the system not being able to access the database.

There have been cases of where it was suspected there was an error made when people last entered the country since that is the source of  your record. People could not do  them online after getting a new entry that had been able to them before.