Nordic Noir and European TV series with English subs

Speedo1968

Can anyone suggest good sites other than YT and DM where I can download some of the excellent tv series that are available ?
Need to be with English subs ( I don't know how to download subs separately - not tech savvy enough ), or dubbed in English.

Edited by Speedo1968
spelling

I don't know much about downloading from sites, but why don't you stream your favourite shows instead? 

If you have an android device, Google search cat mouse apk download android. 

Find a link for a download and download the apk (app) 

Install, then open, then happy viewing. 

You may have to allow install from unknown sources in your settings. 

Another good apk (app) to download is cinema HD, or nova TV. 

On those 3 apps you can watch just about any show or movie , and the best for live tv IMHO are mobdro, TVtap, or my favourite, ola9 TV. 

An excellent site is UK All4. Has a category section on World drama and some of the Walter presents programmes are superb. You pay a bit per months to avoid full advertising in breaks - but if you don't mind that it's free. A good VPN makes access very easy. Good luck

2 minutes ago, argoscrete said:

An excellent site is UK All4. Has a category section on World drama and some of the Walter presents programmes are superb. You pay a bit per months to avoid full advertising in breaks - but if you don't mind that it's free. A good VPN makes access very easy. Good luck

a good vpn also gives you the bbc iplayer, loads of good tv there

Yes, but I don’t think we can post them here.

There are a couple of private torrent (tv) trackers that have opened up for new members because of the current covid situation, one had a sign up code “STAYHOME” - try google.

Have you seem Valhalla murders on Netflix? I’m guessing you have seen “trapped”, “caliphate” “dogs of Berlin”? - they are all on Netflix - https://summary.org/scandinavian-crime-series-on-netflix/

Edited by recom273

13 hours ago, recom273 said:

Yes, but I don’t think we can post them here.

There are a couple of private torrent (tv) trackers that have opened up for new members because of the current covid situation, one had a sign up code “STAYHOME” - try google.

Have you seem Valhalla murders on Netflix? I’m guessing you have seen “trapped”, “caliphate” “dogs of Berlin”? - they are all on Netflix - https://summary.org/scandinavian-crime-series-on-netflix/

Thanks for the Series titles; these are 4 that I would like to watch.
I don't have Netflix so have to wait for a few weeks more.
I have watched many series and am keen to find more from Finland and Iceland
I have just finished watching Grazon ( Greyzone ), watched / watching Bedrag, Jordskott, Badehotellet, Bron, The Tunnel, Midnight Sun, The Eagle and Rebeca Martinsson.

15 hours ago, northsouthdevide said:

I don't know much about downloading from sites, but why don't you stream your favourite shows instead? 

If you have an android device, Google search cat mouse apk download android. 

Find a link for a download and download the apk (app) 

Install, then open, then happy viewing. 

You may have to allow install from unknown sources in your settings. 

Another good apk (app) to download is cinema HD, or nova TV. 

On those 3 apps you can watch just about any show or movie , and the best for live tv IMHO are mobdro, TVtap, or my favourite, ola9 TV. 

Thanks for the info.   I use a laptop.
Prefer not to stream, I like to have programs I can watch at leisure.

1 hour ago, Speedo1968 said:

Thanks for the Series titles; these are 4 that I would like to watch.
I don't have Netflix so have to wait for a few weeks more.
I have watched many series and am keen to find more from Finland and Iceland
I have just finished watching Grazon ( Greyzone ), watched / watching Bedrag, Jordskott, Badehotellet, Bron, The Tunnel, Midnight Sun, The Eagle and Rebeca Martinsson.

We have thread here 

If you check last years thread, you will see lots of posts about European series, another thing I thought of was “undercover” a Dutch / belgium series - that’s on Netflix too.

What about Italian series? - zerozerozero has just finished, that’s on amazon prime and downloadable on torrents. There were some other notable Italian series last year too.

4 hours ago, recom273 said:

We have thread here 

If you check last years thread, you will see lots of posts about European series, another thing I thought of was “undercover” a Dutch / belgium series - that’s on Netflix too.

What about Italian series? - zerozerozero has just finished, that’s on amazon prime and downloadable on torrents. There were some other notable Italian series last year too.

Thanks for your comments and link

As mentioned I don't have Netflix.
Also I don't know how to download torrents or English subs if they are not available