Google Is Blocked!

freitag1

Might be indeed that True is fiddling around because since a lot of days I get this message when I am logging-out from Yahoo to go to another Yahoo-address:

"Access Denied

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.Because this url was and improper/obscene website or your package is localnet

For assistance, contact your network support team."

I have to click “refresh” and it goes ok again. I am getting sick of all the different authorities trying to keep the Net “clean”.

Google, CNN, BBC, CBN etc. working ok. (BKK)

Just learned that also www.terra.es which is a site like the general site of Yahoo but for Spain and Latin-America has been blocked again by the green Cyberinspector page! It is a site with news, sport, finances, woman, motor, music, games etc.

Can only imagine that they showed in the women’s department too many bikinis! :o

www.terra.com can be reached normally!

Forget the news, its always depressing anyways, either someone is getting robbed or killed, just go out and get pissed and enjoy life I say.

Yeah, that's what I sez!

Google fine here in CM, used it 4 or 5 times today, including about 5 minutes ago. :o

Edited by mcgriffith

Another combination just now up at a friend's flat - Google working, CNN working, BBC not working.

Now BBC & Google are working down here for me.

I think it's pretty obviously just gremlins in the system though. No-one in their right mind would block Google. Wait, and it will pass for sure.

Thread closure might be an idea to stop it worrying people...???

As an example Terra.es was cyber blocked "green screen of death" about 35 minutes ago for me and is now fine. As I've posted elsewhere it looks like a software upgrade {WebSense?} and routing update failed and possibly they are trying to reestablish connexions.

Regards

True ADSL OpenDNS Bangkok

I think it's pretty obviously just gremlins in the system though. No-one in their right mind would block Google. Wait, and it will pass for sure.

On the contrary, it's highly interesting.

"Just gremlins" you say ?

Of course not.

It's an "avant-gout" of what we could have one day... On a broader scale.

They are obviously putting their dirty hands into the system, to set some parameters.

It means in case of a D-Day, they just have to push a button to cut access to all news websites.

Now, you can ask yourself : why to they take time to prepare it ? Just in case ? Sure... Or are they aware that it might be coming... pretty soon ?

On the contrary, it's highly interesting.

"Just gremlins" you say ?

Of course not.

It's an "avant-gout" of what we could have one day... On a broader scale.

They are obviously putting their dirty hands into the system, to set some parameters.

It means in case of a D-Day, they just have to push a button to cut access to all news websites.

Now, you can ask yourself : why to they take time to prepare it ? Just in case ? Sure... Or are they aware that it might be coming... pretty soon ?

They've been able to block sites for months now anyway and many still remain blocked now after this hiccup. They wouldn't need to practice anything as they do it all the time already.

Buffalosh**t!

Why isn't this thread closed?

It is very bad that Youtube is blocked, with the best interests of the Kingdom in mind, but suggesting that blocks are going as far as Google, is irresponsible and unfair.

Buffalosh**t!

It is very bad that Youtube is blocked, with the best interests of the Kingdom in mind, but suggesting that blocks are going as far as Google, is irresponsible and unfair.

Because it, along with various other sites have been intermittently blocked this evening on some isps.

Buffalosh**t!

Christ... you should read and LOOK the previous posts !

You will see a screen shot of google.com homepage ... with the logo of ICT.

Okay now, do you feel better ? Less irresponsible maybe ?