5000baht, so who really gets the money?

Mrfox

My Mrs is a licenced taxi/limo driver and tried to claim the 5000. She kept saying her ID card was not accepted. Tried several times. Apparently even better off Thais living overseas have been able to claim successfully. 

• Like 2

1 million people paid out yesterday, among them taxi drivers, motorcycle taxi drivers and lottery ticket sellers. All mentioned can still make a living; albeit with much reduced income. The concern is for those who have totally lost their liveliehood and are getting nothing; so cruel.

• Like 1

Looks like its a lucky draw, if you are very lucky,you might receive it,

This looks like another cockup from the Government,Millions expecting

to get relief, and Millions dont get it,there are going to be some very angry people.

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

13 people of my Thai family all registered for the help Nobody got qualified for it. My wife must close her small business. Not qualified. Her Pa and Me over 70 Years, both not qualified, because they get monthly few hundred THB. One sister disabled get 1.000 monthly from government is not qualified. Doughter of my wife , no job no income, not qualified and so on. What kinda help should this be.  Only empty promises.

Edited by Fatman666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrfox said:

I think you can follow this

appealcovid19.เราไม่ทิ้งกัน.com

https://appealcovid19.เราไม่ทิ้งกัน.com/appeal-web/close

Yeah...that is the big red X that says the time to appeal is closed. Hint. It has always been closed. It was closed before they sent out the messages saying you were denied for some stupid reason.

• Sad 1

I have many Thai friends who tried to apply - even the wife tried. Nobody has got the money - NOT ONE ! They are all now busy selling all their belongings to buy food. Speakers, motorbikes, clothes, one even selling his cats ! Personally I think Thailand is weeks away from food riots.

1 hour ago, champers said:

1 million people paid out yesterday, among them taxi drivers, motorcycle taxi drivers and lottery ticket sellers. All mentioned can still make a living; albeit with much reduced income. The concern is for those who have totally lost their liveliehood and are getting nothing; so cruel.

The problem is, a lot of those that have totally lost their livelihood, have been sticking their fingers up at the government for years thinking they are smart by not paying taxes or social security....those that have abided by law will receive their payments...let's face it...750 SS payment per month would hardly of broke the bank for the tax dodgers

some of my friends are bar girls

some have had the payement of the 5000 today

some of them have been refused 

even if they were in similar situations 

i think this very bad prepared and managed help 

will create more frustrating than hapiness among the poorest

Edited by kingofthemountain

I mentioned this to my wife and the woman who got the 5K and bragged on FB, and asked her how 24 million can apply and only 1.68 million get it, and she said it is a family of say 6 where only one is eligible, but all six apply.

This is happening everywhere.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1