Good dentists in Jomtien? (inside the city/lockdown)

INANIMATECARBONROD

I Know a very good dentist in South Pattaya, "Gold Health Dental Clinic", 201/22 Moo 10, Soi  17, Tel.No. 082-4688398. The clinic  is on the  same  street  as the Sikh  Temple. and  can be reached easily : You  walk down Pattaya Tai, on  the way to Tukcom (right  hand  side) , then you  see the  covered every day market to your  right , walk  through  it and  you  will  see  the  clinic  a few  meters on  the  parallel  street  to the  left, on your right  hand  side. He has most  prices  written  outside, very reasonable. Just walk  inside, maybe he can help  you  straight  away. I have  been  his patient  for many years. Tell  him  the  German  lady , who  is  Maithai 's  friend  from  Jomtien, sent you. He speaks  very good English , is a very competent  and friendly person. He lives  upstairs, so I would  think that he is available  these  days. His rates  are always lower  than  other  dentists. My last consultation  with  him  was on March 11 this year. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

I just had a crown done at Hollywood on Soi Lengee. Very good service 16,000 baht (including root canal work etc).

A root canal is a lot more work than the usual simple crown.