Clip urging Muslims to march to virus hotspots goes viral

rooster59

Not to make accusations but this is an easy virus to weaponize. One person or group (bioterrorists?) who get themselves infected and then go on an infecting spree could probably start a chain reaction leading to hundreds of thousands of new cases.

Not to start yet another conspiracy theory but could the discrepancy between C-19 rates in the West vs. here and elsewhere be due to that shadowy organization World Equality through Viral Epidemics (WEVE)?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

Oh dear, it seems some members need another rules reminder:-

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting an emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator.

Some sensible responses have been removed simply because they also commented on moderation.

8 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

Anyway, Malaysia is safer than Thailand and religion is totally irrelevant

Do not believe Malaysia is the subject.  But the figures do not seem to support Malaysia being safer than Thailand from COVID-19.

26 minutes ago, dinsdale said:
32 minutes ago, VYCM said:

I feel sorry for these people. Little or no education.

Without proper education it is possible for such stupid behaviour.

I think this is a generalization. How do you know they have little or no education. What you could factually say is that they have all been brainwashed. This is a fact of all religions.

Whatever

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Boomer6969 said:

The only fact I am interested in is that Malaysia carries out 2000 COVID tests per Million population while Thailand is only at 1000 per Million. (Ideally this figure should be of at least 20000). Anyway, Malaysia is safer than Thailand and religion is totally irrelevant. I don't think this thread should go on.

So without doing many tests they went from roughly 300 per million to 1000 per million as quickly as the tests went from 25,000 to 70,000 like over night.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KiaSurean said:

Why were they allowed to returned? Did they acquired the Fit-to-fly cert from the doctors? How is it that a bunch of the returnees were found with fever if they indeed have the Fit-to-fly cert? Why are the relavant authorities having a difficult time tracking these people down when they are supposed to have verified their address with the Thai embassy prior to being able to fly home????? 

The reason why they were allowed to return was, being Thai citizens, they have the right to return to their home country. The flight referred to in the article was a controlled repatriation flight from Indonesia and all the correct protocols appear to have been applied.

I would suspect that it was returnees from Malaysia who came by land that were the ones more likely to have brought C19 into the community. 

• Like 2