Recommend me a mask

noodleslayer

You may have more to worry about than a mask unless you are on an official diplomatic mission or such as Thailand is not open to any foreigners at this time and there is no estimate when it might be - but expect when it is there will be a 2 week quarantine required.  As sufficient masks are not available in USA currently not sure what this post is about.  

Well as you now provide a link to a Thailand delivered product, but say you are in USA, please tell you you are not advertising?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You may have more to worry about than a mask unless you are on an official diplomatic mission or such as Thailand is not open to any foreigners at this time and there is no estimate when it might be - but expect when it is there will be a 2 week quarantine required.  As sufficient masks are not available in USA currently not sure what this post is about.  

Well as you now provide a link to a Thailand delivered product, but say you are in USA, please tell you you are not advertising?

id be delivering it to my home in US. i thought the foreign ban was until april 30th? my layover would be in japan - do you think they'd just deny me going onto the plane for boarding, or would I arrive in thailand, and they wouldn't let me in through immigration? should i just cancel my flight?

A general face mask is okay, buy a few as once they get moist or dirty then you need tro replace them. N95 mask are very good but they are not easy to wear for a long time. Masks can be purchased in Thailand but you will need to arrive here with a mask on. Also get alcohol sanitiser for travling on the flight, wipe the arm rests and trays down. As mention in another post you may have to quarantine for two weeks so ifyou are only coming for a week or two then forget about coming. The key points is social distancing, hand washing, face masks.

Stay safe

3 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

id be delivering it to my home in US. i thought the foreign ban was until april 30th? my layover would be in japan - do you think they'd just deny me going onto the plane for boarding, or would I arrive in thailand, and they wouldn't let me in through immigration? should i just cancel my flight?

Nobody knows for sure other than the situation is extremely fluid. Personally, if I could get a full refund, I would cancel and re-book when I knew what was happening for sure.

5 minutes ago, noodleslayer said:

There is unlikely to even be a flight - much less any boarding.  The world is down and it is not going to end on any set date.  Yes I do believe it prudent to cancel any plans to visit Thailand in the next few months.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

There is unlikely to even be a flight - much less any boarding.  The world is down and it is not going to end on any set date.  Yes I do believe it prudent to cancel any plans to visit Thailand in the next few months.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2020/03/26/thailand-closes-border-bans-entry-for-foreigners/

this says ban is till april 30, should i wait until early may to decide to cancel or not?

6 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

If you can wait with out incurring any financial penalty YES, hang on and see what happens.

alright ill come back and ask in a month, my visa expires like june 10th or whatever so if i have to change the date thats the latest i can change it to