Thailand reports 30 new coronavirus cases, two new deaths

webfact

12 hours ago, offset said:

Did your Father in law live alone if not has anybody else get the virus that he was in contact with if not I would guess it might not be Convid 19 related

He might not of had it, but he had all the symptoms and they never tested him to rule it out. They kept asking family where he had been the last few weeks so they were obviously considering covid. That was my point, that their numbers are low because they aren’t even testing you unless you have been overseas or are in a big metro area like bkk.

As for his lung infection from “dust” that would make it a bacterial infection. They were feeding antibiotics intravenously through the neck for a week and it didn’t touch the infection

As we know some people show mild to no symptoms so can’t say if his family has it, I know that his brother in law who took him to hospital is now sick and collapsed a few days ago. I also know that he is zero chance of getting tested

Edited by Kks88
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, DrTuner said:

In Bangkok Post today, Siriraj is deferring other patients treatment due to corona patients.

And nobody had that in their infallible social media radar while questioning where are all the infected?

Makes me question just how many sources those folks have in their rumour network.

There is number of hospitals in the states who are laying people off because they do not have enough patients to cover there costs. All elective surgeries have been cancelled due to the virus at other hospitals

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moe666 said:

There is number of hospitals in the states who are laying people off because they do not have enough patients to cover there costs. All elective surgeries have been cancelled due to the virus at other hospitals

Yes, Oregon is one of such.  My fathers girlfriend who was a PAC U surgical recovery nurse in Grants Pass had a choice being laid off or having her hours cut and moved to the Emergency room.