Marriage Only 'for Show'

1. getting drunk and trashing my room in Korea because she was jealous that my boss was a young female

2. spending whole nights in a drunken rage screaming so that all the korean neighbours assumed that i was beating her.

3. getting drunk and spending whole days screaming at me in public places

4. getting drunk in youth hostels and telling people i was keeping her against her will (it was her idea to travel with me!) of course, everyone we met hated me.

5. keeping in touch with boyfriends whilst we were together

6. getting drunk in phuket and sleeping with another man in my bed while I slept

7. after i left her to go to london to get documents to marry her, she e-mailed an american saying she was lonely and asking would he meet her

please don't tell me your thinking of staying with this girl, drop her on her arse mate. :o

Just to add that no fraud took place. We were thinking of going for a short holiday in Australia as we have done in about 10 other countries. And she probably would have go it as she had enough money. But actually, she didn't apply for visa in the end. Decided against going to a tediously boring country full of stupids.

I'm not a aussie but this is a really stupid comment, Australia is an amazing place.

Hey, if we are "a country of tedioulsy boring stupids " so be it :o I am always proud to have my dark blue passport .

It makes me glad you guys didn't apply for any type of visa. They are tightass enough already .It would only give them another reason to frown upon any Thai/Aussie relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
..............this notion that in a thai-farang relationship, the farang is likely to be exploiting and mistreating the thai. .............. Everyone assumed that I (a 24 year old Brit) was exploiting this poor, beautiful Thai girl. Why does everyone assume that Western men are treating their Thai girlfriends badly? .........................Before making all these accusations about Western men, just realise that a lot of Thai girls are completely unsuited to civilization and that the Western men are often in a hopeless and completely blameless situation.
3. getting drunk and spending whole days screaming at me in public places

4. getting drunk in youth hostels and telling people i was keeping her against her will (it was her idea to travel with me!) of course, everyone we met hated me.

Seems your girl is totally into alcohol......

However this is not the reason why I recommend you quickly to separate from her -

I have seen many Asian girls, not only Thais, who are little liars, always complaining, begging for money, drinking a lot of alcohol, making love with many boys..... I do not take this so tragically.

Some conservative US/European men will not share my opinion, but I am very liberal out of this.

-----

The problem is, that this girl is not respecting you at all, talking bad about you and quarreling with you in front of others.

As a Western man, in the eyes of women, it is always you, who is mistreating the girl. Do not expect any understandings for your situation from women (and from some strange men, too). It is ALWAYS you, who is the criminal, and the girl is ALWAYS the victim.

Leave this crazy girl, make a short rest to overcome and forget her, then look for a modest girl with a better character, who is not into alcohol.

Feel free PM me anytime, if you think, you are too much influenced by your feelings to her and you feel to weak to get away from this girl.

I know, for some people here on this forum this is Yohan, the cold-hearted anti-feminist and cruel woman-hater. But why not listen to him sometimes?

I can confirm that a wedding ceremony without paperwork counts for nothing in the eyes of Thai immigration or law and only perhaps an 'emotive' assitance with any consular or visa staff.

I was 'married' to my girl via a rural Thai ceremony and blessings. I took this seriously and dont give a ###### about papers to seal our union (my parents of Romany descent jumped over a broomstick and were together on that basis 22 years without formal marrige papers) we could not get married as she was married previously to someone who was AWOL and untraceable so we could not get a divorce in his absence to remarry on paper.

I referred to her, and behaved as if, she was my wife from then on.

As to visa's I have commented many times in posts on this board that with a friendly attitude and at least smart casual dress we (and my brother with multiple girls) have obtained visa'a with 100% success record for many many countries worldwide. Apart from the obvious hassle of actually going and getting the things I have never felt visa's to be restrictive and have always been granted them without interview on the day of application (Europe and UK, my brother had to wait for interview for NZ but his girl had been refused entry to NZ once before due to a balls up in papers and it had to be explained). It was always a formality rather than a concern, but then again we never tried to go to the USA.