Flooding

begsaresponse

Just arrived home from down town Pattaya. 2nd road intersection with Klang significant water. However 3rd Road at around the golf driving range is 2 foot plus ++ deep. Also where 3rd road intersects with Klang was almost 2 foot there. So watch how you go if you venture out this afternoon. :o

Funny thing though as I drove along 2nd road there were girls throwing water around in the midst of heavy downpour of rain. TIT :D

Just arrived home from down town Pattaya. 2nd road intersection with Klang significant water. However 3rd Road at around the golf driving range is 2 foot plus ++ deep. Also where 3rd road intersects with Klang was almost 2 foot there. So watch how you go if you venture out this afternoon. :o

Funny thing though as I drove along 2nd road there were girls throwing water around in the midst of heavy downpour of rain. TIT :D

Seems mother nature is joining in with the festivities !

post-41326-1176448112_thumb.jpg

probably a stupid question, but is that photo from today????

last week but its the same today, im just off out with my 5 year old to have a drive in it !

Funny thing though as I drove along 2nd road there were girls throwing water around in the midst of heavy downpour of rain. TIT :o

Thought Patters only had 1 day of Songkran, usually a week later than the rest of Thai, which

would put it next weekend. :D

Didn't take the pic myself. If was not of today it certainly was just as bad on 3rd road.