60 day extension advice

I have a multi entry non immigrant o visa based on marriage which expires on the 5th of August. 

My last visa run was at the end of January and my next one is due on 26th April which obviously I can't do. 

I was going to apply for a 60 day extension at Immigration but now there is an amnesty till 30 April, probably 31 May and maybe even 30 June. 

Would you try to extend before 26 April or wait till the amnesty finishes. 

I,d appreciate any advice from the experienced old hands on this. 

Many thanks. 

I'm in the same situation but on a vise exempt. I did one normal 30 day extension which is valid until end of this month and i wanted to do a 60 day extension (wife/kid) this week so i get until end of June.

Wonder how certain it is that after these emergency extensions are over i will still be able to do the 60 days extension ? Not sure they even do any extensions now on tourist visas and visa exempt entries? and if the do them where? Normal CW government complex or the new temporary one near by?

4 minutes ago, Jackie66 said:

Wonder how certain it is that after these emergency extensions are over i will still be able to do the 60 days extension ? Not sure they even do any extensions now on tourist visas and visa exempt entries? and if the do them where? Normal CW government complex or the new temporary one near by?

I can recall posts by people who were told to wait to do a normal extensions such as the 60 day extension or 30 days.

The temporary office has closed since there is not longer a need for it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I can recall posts by people who were told to wait to do a normal extensions such as the 60 day extension or 30 days.

The temporary office has closed since there is not longer a need for it.

Ok, i'll think about it ???? Got till the end of the week. Thanks for the info.