Bar Girl Violence

Mai Pai

Seriously, I don't think this is very common and more often than not when there's violent or nasty conflicts it's the guy's fault

Words of wisdom, Chanchao.

Thai girls will not fight if not provoked.

But I agree, they do not necessarily have the same definition of what is provocation than most of us, farang,...

2 weeks left..................

well I suggest he goes to RCA, and Koh San Rd for his nights out, also during the day he could go to dreamworld, siam water park in minburi, river cruise, take him to ratchadam or lumpini boxing stadium for a night out too, he will like that, also he could go to MBK, and the cinemas and some arcades or video game shops. You live in bkk so surely you must know places. if in doubt go to the tourist info.

Do thai girls fight?

Well i am moving over to Thai (upcountry) from the US and my thai wife (98lbs)has been

asking me to teach her how to fight (I box in the US) and wants to join my gym

but i dont want her mint face messed up. She has always excercised and i asked

her "whats the sudden interest in boxing?". She said in her version of Inglit

"We move thai, girl try take you from me 100% - she want fight me,

i have to chape her good"

This is gonna be interesting. :o

I think you got shaken down by a scamming cop and his bargirl sidekick. I would be interested to know the sequence of events and location when it came to paying the money.(ie was the deal done at the door to your appartment?) maybe even the appartment manager is in on the deal.

last year I walked from the vivahldi intersection down to the skytrain station via the side of Chathuchak park at around 10pm. leaning against the railings for a fair distance were ladies whom gave me the impression they were not waiting for a bus.(this is a fair distance from the bus stops at the bottom of the skytrain station)

:o

I think that you are dead right Stu. And now the kid is fingered as a dumb easy mark. Sounds like he's getting an education too.

Stroll, what's wrong with going towards Lumpini Park once it's closed? I've got a few ideas, but now you've twigged my interest, I won't rest until I discover this little nugget of information.

Can anyone tell me what RCA stands for?

Seriously, I don't think this is very common and more often than not when there's violent or nasty conflicts it's the guy's fault

Words of wisdom, Chanchao.

Thai girls will not fight if not provoked.

But I agree, they do not necessarily have the same definition of what is provocation than most of us, farang,...

Bluecat, I'd have to disagree on this. If a bargirl sees another bargirl with a Farang that she fancies, she won't hesitate to stir up something with the girl to separate them, especially if she's had a few drinks to fire herself up. It is not common, but does happen. I do believe that bargirl violence is far more common

amongst bar girls and bar girls/Thai boyfriends. An intelligent Farang knows that

any public displays of violence involving a bargirl and himself will end in HIS

public beating or arrest.

"Stroll, what's wrong with going towards Lumpini Park once it's closed? I've got a few ideas, but now you've twigged my interest, I won't rest until I discover this little nugget of information."

Around Lumpini park is one of the seedier areas for the bottom pick of streetwalkers. I don't wish to elaborate.