DTAC-How & where do we pay during the lockdown?

Hi All,

We usually pay @ the DTAC desk in Tescos  but they went AWOL 2-3 weeks ago and haven't yet returned. I have tried to pay via online banking which hasn't been possible & I'm loath to enter my CC details via their app, not least because I'm trying to pay for all dtac phones in our household which I suspect will cause the card to be locked. Is it possible to pay in a 711/elsewhere on the island & if so can someone please explain how & where? DTAC themselves aren't any help as they're not manning their helplines.

Thank you ????

Eva (Technical Luddite!)

Edited by evadgib

I would have thought that almost any 7/11 would take the payment, on your card or in cash if you take money from your card at an ATM

My wife and son use DTAC and I use AIS.

I use KBank online and pay all my bills (except for my PEA bill) using online banking.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Amusements said:

Don't them little orange machines outside 7/11, Family Mart and in village shops give Dtac credit?

The OP asks about paying postpaid phone bill (as I understand).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

We usually pay @ the DTAC desk in Tescos  but they went AWOL 2-3 weeks ago and haven't yet returned.

DTAC is open daily 11 am till 8 pm in Central Festival, Chaweng...

1024px-TH-COVID19_Shoppin-mall-entrance-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately we haven't received any bills therefore we don't have the necessary barcode. We had assumed this would prevent 7/11 etc being able to process the payment but my phone has just 'bleeped' to confirm that the bills have been paid ????

(I printed all numbers & amounts onto a sheet of A4 for a family member to take to our local 7/11 which seems to have worked).

• Like 1

Maybe, I say maybe there is a problem wth payments  in shops with the coronavirus?

My wife being stranded in Isaan, before yesterday I bought something in Lazada to send her and would have like to pay on 7/11 but the option to pay in shops was in grey and impossible to use, So she will have to pay on delivery, but in the past, I did use this payment a few times, so why it is in grey and not usable now? 

Perhaps the management of these stores prefers to limit the number of contacts???

Im with AIS and SCB. On the SCB app it has a section to pay all phone and internet bills etc. So in the AIS section I just snter my phone number and it then tells me if I have an outstanding balance, which I can then pay at the press of a button.

There must be something similar in your banking app?