From Will & Grace to Sex and the City, why do so many TV reboots lead to our favourite ensemble casts hating each other?

snoop1130

From Will & Grace to Sex and the City, why do so many TV reboots lead to our favourite ensemble casts hating each other?

By Adam White

rebooted-shows.jpg

Netflix/NBC/Bryan Bedder/Getty

In January, the Willl & Grace actor Megan Mullally, best known for her role as acid-tongued boozehound Karen Walker on the long-running sitcom, alleged that she was being bullied at work.

“I’ve had a recent situation that I can’t be specific about,” she said on the podcast she presents with her husband, the Parks & Recreation actor Nick Offerman.

“I did try to stand up for myself in certain ways, and that made it a thousand times worse. Because the person, the bully – it just lit a fire under that person, where they just tripled their efforts ... This was in a work situation for me ... I’m pretty much on my own in this situation because the bully has recruited many of my allies to their side, so that they’re not my allies anymore.”

Mullally’s claim trailed months of speculation about turmoil on the Will & Grace set.

Full Story: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/will-grace-megan-mullally-debra-messing-feud-sex-city-arrested-development-roseanne-a9478291.html