Online trading: Bangkok bank, others?

Hi,

I'm wondering what domestic options are there for an online trading account with access to global equities (ETFs/stocks/ bonds, mostly US and EU issued).

Any such services via Bangkok bank? or other reliable investment/brokerage firm? doesn't have to be Thai but should have domestic branches.

Cheers

unless things have changed recently, it's not possible to invest directly in foreign stocks via thai brokerages and banks.

the borkerages have some etf's for various styles of set and bond etf's, the banks have a selection of mutual funds - mostly with high fees from the originator, plus the front and/or back end fees charged by the bank.

1. Interest Rate Of Cash Balance was 1.1% per year(before Tax) Ex: 100,000 baht * 1.1% = 1,100 - tax (15%) = 935 / 12 =779 

2. SET fee, CLEARING fee,  and  are included in avg.price. But we have sent documents that separate the com and vat values in the email
  3. Commission is 0.15% for buy and sell + Vat 7% on Commission.
  4. (Trading Fee) 0.005% + ค่าธรรมเนียมการกำกับดูแล (Regulatory Fee) 0.001%

Ashampoo_Snap_April-26-20_19h20m29s_004_.jpg

This is a tremendously volatile time in all world markets - I would advise one to tread carefully.

IPO's can be accessed via online brokerage accounts with changes to notifications so you become aware of offerings and you may require assistance of your broker if the offer is fully sold by the underwriting banks before it is floated on the market.

SET Stock Exchange (English)

I would recommend to go visit couple brokerages and ask your questions.

List of member Brokers with phone numbers

I am not an investment professional; consult your professional investment advisor and/or legal counsel and/or professional accountant before making any investment decision. While all reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information and data contained herein, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Past performance is not a good predictor of future performance. Results are not guaranteed and I assume no liability whatsoever for any material losses that may occur. No compensation for suggesting particular securities or financial advisors is solicited or accepted. The information in this document is not intended to be educational, nor does it constitute financial advice nor is it a suggestion or recommendation. Investing is risky and may result in substantial losses.~ oceanbluejewell

Thanks.

How safe are Thai banks investment-wise? would it be better to invest with domestic branches of international banks, like Chase/Citibank?.

Bankgkok's bank internet banking is painfully slow and arcane. How are the trading platforms here?.

Cheers