Poll signals strengthening support for Biden over Trump in three battleground states

webfact

1 hour ago, TommyBlue said:

Tara Reade’s Former Neighbor Says She Described the Assault in Detail in 1995.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/tara-reades-former-neighbor-says-she-described-the-assault-in-detail-in-1995/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=top-bar-latest&utm_term=second

"A woman who used to live next door to the former Senate staffer who has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault says that she remembers being told about details of the allegation in the mid-1990s."

That’s what prosecutors and defense counsel refer to as ‘hear-say’.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The hypocrites are those that whine and whinge over Trump saying something off the cuff in a bus and MSM not covering that Biden is accused. You know full well that if it were Trump it would be all over the news daily, hourly and by the minute. I have no idea if these allegations are real or not or if it matters but I do know a cover-up when I see one.

No sir msm isent giving trumps slander machine a free ride anymore I’m sure if any issues of the day(carona health care immigration taxes ect ect)come up there will be coverage I think possibly they have finally figured out how to force trump to face facts not innuendo 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tug said:

No sir msm isent giving trumps slander machine a free ride anymore I’m sure if any issues of the day(carona health care immigration taxes ect ect)come up there will be coverage I think possibly they have finally figured out how to force trump to face facts not innuendo 

But happy to give full blast to Dems right?  this, BTW, is not from Trump it's from someone who is accusing Biden. I have no idea if it's true or not but some of us are pointing out the pure, unadulterated hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:49 PM, BobBKK said:

I doubt Biden will win but who knows? he's getting lot's of rest at the moment so lots time to practise the debates. Things like which President he served under, which day it is and where his wife is sitting. 

Biden is getting senile - the same thing started happening to my Mother. That he is still being pushed as the Dem person shows you who and what they are - about being in power and willing to do anything.

But get real, this is just a 'practice run' for 2024 when they chose a real candidate. Very few Pres. lose 2nd term election - election,   No point wasting good candidate now - Trump is certainty.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:38 AM, Tug said:

Sadly what I’ve posted is true I wish it was otherwise it is what it is unemployment women’s rites healthcare the deficit the treatment of allies separation of families inviting foreign interference in our elections the failure to abide by and protect the constitution sadly it’s all true this is all happening on trumps watch sir it is fact

You have a problem if you truly believe all that.  The Dems and media say those things - it is politics - dont believe them all. 

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2020 at 9:49 PM, BobBKK said:

I doubt Biden will win but who knows? he's getting lot's of rest at the moment so lots time to practise the debates. Things like which President he served under, which day it is and where his wife is sitting. 

Joe is having a tough time giving a short answer to a softball interview- WITH NOTES. Now, he still has an advantage: he will be given debate questions in advance. But that's still a lot to memorize platitudes for, not to mention needing to do thinking on his feet that may require more than memorized flash card answers.

• Sad 1