PEA e-Service/Meter-Reading-History

Kan Win

Hi Folk,

OK, so now that you have read the good news from my other post in this forum, below is the PEA link to the PEA e-Service/Meter-Reading-History

https://www.pea.co.th/en/e-Service/Meter-Reading-History

Even more good news is that is in both Thai and English before you ask.

You have to enter the meter's numbers:-

CA/Ref. No. 1
and
PEA No

both of these are on the Electric Bill from any month. No need for any registration name etc., only these two numbers are required. Press the Search button and "hay presto" the graph will give you 7 months of history, Oct 2019 to Apr 2020 as of this month's March/April bill. Hover over the a vertical bar and it will give you the reading of that month, amount, used etc..

Should you be a helpful person, like myself (hence this post) you could help out others by reading their Meter Reading History or just a busy body, big nose and/or a snoopy person (God forbid). :ph34r:

Now that is what I call "Check Bill Khrap". ????

Win :wai:

Edited by Kan Win
Add a word to my post
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kan Win said:

OK, so now that you have read the good news from my other post in this forum, below is the PEA link to the PEA e-Service/Meter-Reading-History

It is even easier if you have the PEA Smart+ app

We pay 3 houses, here are 2 both have 15/45 meters

8AFCA68F-DBFC-4D8F-98DD-346178AB448F.thumb.png.8433e584a7cd48e09a2e7040df1afc13.pngE70F5936-A1FD-440F-A8A0-ED9DBE82D01D.thumb.png.0189fac1cce304310714ad464ca6a032.png

this is a PEA example of where to find the required numbers 0E6DE30D-F6E0-4548-B684-0564F80D58CC.thumb.png.38d7ed6c7ce508589dec185e3e0f4d31.png

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

It is even easier if you have the PEA Smart+ app

We pay 3 houses, here are 2 both have 15/45 meters

8AFCA68F-DBFC-4D8F-98DD-346178AB448F.thumb.png.8433e584a7cd48e09a2e7040df1afc13.pngE70F5936-A1FD-440F-A8A0-ED9DBE82D01D.thumb.png.0189fac1cce304310714ad464ca6a032.png

this is a PEA example of where to find the required numbers 0E6DE30D-F6E0-4548-B684-0564F80D58CC.thumb.png.38d7ed6c7ce508589dec185e3e0f4d31.png

Hey mate, I have searched the app on play store but can't seem to find it

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Unless you have the pink Thai ID card, which carries the requisite number also.

I am unconvinced that any of the Thai systems will accept the pink card number if a Thai ID is required.

I will be happy to find out that I’m wrong but so far anything I’ve tried did not work. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

I am unconvinced that any of the Thai systems will accept the pink card number if a Thai ID is required.

I will be happy to find out that I’m wrong but so far anything I’ve tried did not work. 

Sorry you think I am lying, but I can only state MY experience. The Thai Id card is taken from the 13 digit Thai ID given in the Yellow tabien baan.. It also works perfectly for bank accounts etc instead of passport number. But hey thats MY experience and you are free to believe what you choose.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Sorry you think I am lying, but I can only state MY experience. The Thai Id card is taken from the 13 digit Thai ID given in the Yellow tabien baan.. It also works perfectly for bank accounts etc instead of passport number. But hey thats MY experience and you are free to believe what you choose.

Keep your hair on, I expressed no opinion on your veracity.

It has not worked for me In any place AIS, several banks, etc.

I only need to believe that the people/organisations that refused it were not telling lies.

TIT YMMV

Edited by sometimewoodworker

3 hours ago, Kan Win said:

Good find and it works :thumbsup:

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

Hi Folks,

Will try my Thai ID Number (Blue Book) in May for the 100 mins local vocal calls they are offering. Did not bother the the 10GB free data which has been on offer for mobile phones.

Now back to the topic, please.

As I mentioned in the opening post:-

No need for any registration name etc., only these two numbers are required.

I use the KISS method, simple and easy.

Win ????

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

The PEA app does.

The misc. benefits are reserved for Thais only (10 GB data, 100 min phone calls etc.).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Well, I was able to use my '13 number' when registering the app for electric and also water. 

I confirm CharlieH comment being true on the App for electric, but my bank did not accept it and insisted to stick with my passport number.

That last bank thing I think it was merely an account opening based on workpermit (So name in both Thai and English format on bank account but ID from PP) , and his on retiree  (?) thing.