Lockdown

David gilbert

Yes, you will have to go through a checkpoint.

Most of the U-Turns and minor intersections are blocked so that you have to travel Northbound until you get to a checkpoint, then do a U-Turn and come back to Sawang Fah rd.

For example, if you take the railway bypass to highway 3240 then go to the Suk, you will have to turn left (North) and go until the Mini-Siam checkpoint where you will be able to U-Turn and head all the way back to Sawang Fah road.

If you go further down the bypass (past the Marvit School intersection) you'd have to go through the checkpoint on Sukhumvit at the Maryvit School intersection, then drive all the way down to the checkpoint at Mini-Siam and do your u-turn.

Or bite the bullet, use Siam Country Club to get to the Suk, turn left then quickly move to the right lane at the checkpoint, U-Turn and drive all the way to the Post office.

I don't see any other way. At least the trip back won't be as difficult (well, still have to do a U-turn at a check-point but no paperwork or temperature check on the way back).

790570442_Mainmap.jpg.ed431ab86ab042c026c0237749fa8288.jpg

• Thanks 1

I have had to take the route down Soi Siam to Suk; through the screening; then U-turn (to get to BHP) twice in the last 4 days. The screening process has been no problem. Quick infrared temp check, and a glance at a sheet with copies of my Passport and drivers license, and we were on our way. Not a big deal. 

Edited by patsfangr
correct spelling
  • Thanks 1