DWP UK State Pension - Fax number?

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me what fax number for International Pension Service for corresponding purpose?

I am aware they will not accept the public email system & the postal is too slow. I can not use the phone - my ears are not working. 

Hence the fax facility is my only choice.

Appreciate your help. 

No idea about the fax number but I did use to call the pensions service from Thailand for a friend who also had not very well working ears.  They were able to dicsuss anything provided I could get him to confirm his date of birth and say yes when asked if they could discuss his pension affairs with me.

39 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

No idea about the fax number but I did use to call the pensions service from Thailand for a friend who also had not very well working ears.  They were able to dicsuss anything provided I could get him to confirm his date of birth and say yes when asked if they could discuss his pension affairs with me.

Glad you helped your friend with pension issues. I am given 3 fax numbers which are:

1. Fax +44 191 2187201  (got email from International Pension Service)

2. Fax +44 191 2187021   (my brother in-law gave me)

3. Fax +44 191 2187120  (offical letter)

No ideas which one is correct so I have tried all of them - number 1 & 3 not recogisible.  Only number 2 is succeeded but I have not received the response yet. (I beg them to use the encrypted email instead of postal due to coronavirus). I do not have my own fax facility so I have to go to the fax service. It is about the gap issues.

That is why I am hoping someone can confirm me with the correct fax number.

31 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

.....gets better, found their fax number in a 2014 email, it still seems to be connected to a fax machine....

Our fax number is +44 191 218 7021

If you do not mind to tell me, does it match one of three fax numbers? 

4 minutes ago, nabbie said:

If you do not mind to tell me, does it match one of three fax numbers? 

Sorry I did not see the little fax number at the bottom. Many thanks, it looks like they gave me the wrong numbers & my brother in-law gave the correct one. I will keep trying again. 

Edited by nabbie
additional words.
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, nabbie said:

I do not have my own fax facility so I have to go to the fax service. It is about the gap issues.

You can send faxes directly from your PC or laptop with the correct software.  Google "fax software for pc" or something similar.

2 hours ago, treetops said:

You can send faxes directly from your PC or laptop with the correct software.  Google "fax software for pc" or something similar.

Yep, that is what I am doing right now. I am trying to upgrade fax.plus (website) for basic pricing but there is a small teething problem. Receiving Fax feature requires my country (Thailand) but it can not be found in the combo. Help support says I can still upgrade but I am not sure how....Have you been using it recently?