Democrat Joe Biden denies alleged sexual assault, requests release of Senate records

rooster59

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you are aware that Joe already stated he will only consider a black female to be VP. Affirmative action or political correctness gone nuts. This is not how meritocracies are run, it is how swamps are run.

Marian Waters for VP!  right colour, gender and she's a cutie too! not sure is she's a lesbian so deduct a point for that

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Marian Waters for VP!  right colour, gender and she's a cutie too! not sure is she's a lesbian so deduct a point for that

It's Maxine and she is a decrepit specimen.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, phkauf said:

Considering the age and rapidly diminishing state of mind, I should hope that Biden picks someone actually qualified for the job and not just checking the diversity boxes (btw, black and female hits two boxes, maybe if she were blind or lesbian he could score a trifecta). 

It's likely the DNC wants to insert one of the women they wanted to be their nominee from the start but who were unable to get any widespread support. In the event Biden makes it to November and manages to win, the apparatus starts spreading leaks about Biden wandering through the White House naked, mumbling to himself. Before you know it...Voila!!...a resignation built on compassion and health concerns

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

It's likely the DNC wants to insert one of the women they wanted to be their nominee from the start but who were unable to get any widespread support. In the event Biden makes it to November and manages to win, the apparatus starts spreading leaks about Biden wandering through the White House naked, mumbling to himself. Before you know it...Voila!!...a resignation built on compassion and health concerns

It's Biden's choice. Not the DNCs. I don't think it's remotely accurate to suggest that the DNC was opposed to Biden being nominated. In any case the democratic voters decided that Biden was the best choice to beat 45 not the DNC. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It's Biden's choice. Not the DNCs. I don't think it's remotely accurate to suggest that the DNC was opposed to Biden being nominated. In any case the democratic voters decided that Biden was the best choice to beat 45 not the DNC. 

I'm sure Joe will nod his approval to whomever they "suggest"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Biden is a bag man, not a leader. As such, he will do as he is told. He'll be lucky if they don't screw him out of the nomination anyway. The good news for Trump is that the entire Democrat gene pool is filled with clowns.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I think you are aware that Joe already stated he will only consider a black female to be VP. Affirmative action or political correctness gone nuts. This is not how meritocracies are run, it is how swamps are run.

Biden promises to use sexism and/or racism to pick a running mate. Democrats cheer!

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

I'm sure Joe will nod his approval to whomever they "suggest"

Yeah I'm sure you can provide a source for your wild conspiracy theory. Anyway, back to the reality. 45 vs. 45 -- he beats himself. 

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Not even funny. 

But I wouldn't mind Al Franken. 

He's the poster child of a very good man that was a victim of the me2 movement. 

Agree. Not to Franken being number 2 though. I'd be happy enough if Franken took the number one spot and Biden was put out to pasture.

17 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I don’t recall ever offering a diagnosis of Trump.

Is he even a subject in the discussion?

I never said you did.

Not being a subject in a thread has never stopped Trump haters bringing him up in every possible thread.

• Like 2