Water-throwing Tommorrow (monday). Yes Or No?

Ulysses G.

I know that the holiday has been officially lenghtened by another day, but I was told that did not include the water-fight. However, the girls at JJ's told me this morning that tomorrow will be the last day and the war will continue till then.

Anyone know for sure? :o

It's a compensation holiday because Songkran is on a weekend this year.

Of course "A holiday" + "Hot weather" + "Mid April" == More water throwing. :o Still, likely in lesser crowds, especially outside of the moat area.

THough: I just asked one of the bar operators, one of the bars with the speakers & stage in front, i.e. the hard core party-ers, and they did say that today is the last day for them, tomorrow no playing.

So... I'll leave it up to you all to decide for yourselves if that is good or bad news. :o

The only less fun note this weekend: Some Western woman walking out of her hotel and directly into the warzone around the moat, expecting not to get wet!! Some girl slowly poored water over her back (not even chilled water, just regular :o And this, well, woman, for lack of a better word, turned around and 'hissed' something abusive at the girl who was of course puzzled by the response. I think she said '###### you' or some such. I thought it was highly interesting, especially considering that she was still walking TOWARDS the war zone.. I kind of wanted to see it when the first big bucket hit home... :D Anyway, needless to say it did, and not long after I saw the same, well, person, walking back (probably back to her hotel) and in no mood to reflect much on things. I did try to tell her "youknow, give it another 2 hours then the sun is down and then this all stops and you can go out while staying dry", but... nothing.

Guess she didn't enjoy Thailand much today. :D :D :D

In all fairness it's not of course middle aged Western women being sourpusses, quite a few expat men don't seem to enjoy wet girls everywhere. Astonishing.