Restaurants that are open

madmitch

Taking an evening walk around Kata yesterday evening, I only noticed one restaurant that was open with people sitting and eating (with social distancing in place of course) and that was Kata Villa, despite still having a sign outside stating takeaway only.

I just thought it might be nice to have a thread where people can post info on restaurants that are now open in the various areas of Phuket. It will be good to eat out again.

So please post any good places that are serving. Thank you.

We ate in Rawai beach on Sunday, sitting on separate tables with my one friend ! We arrived separately...

So how does this social distancing works in restaurants, if you arrive together can sit on the same table...!? Othetwise separate...????

Here's what I've found in Patong (click the name which links to their Facebook page):

I-Kroon Cafe - a cozy place run by a husband/wife team in Patong.

Rustic Eatery & Bar in Patong on the beach road

Naughty Nuri's Phuket - great ribs, also in Patong

O-OH Farm Suanluang (near Phuket Town). They only had a small section open and used fans instead of the air conditioning.

If you're looking for dine in, you might take a look at Grab Food or FoodPanda. The restaurants listed are more likely to be open for dine-in since their kitchens are obviously open. But you'd want to give them a call first to check that the dining room is open

• 4 weeks later...

Tung Ka Cafe on Rang Hill, with a lot of care against the virus, unfortunately they have to close early because they are in a public park.

Archee in Rawai, just reopened the 1st of June.

Tandoori Nights near Makro-Chalong

I think that the restaurants that are reopening are making a big effort to do so, and need the support of the customers.

• Like 2