Thai immigration offices

jwest10

My 90 day is due on 6th. I thought about going on 5th. Then pondered that with the office being closed last Friday and Monday there could be a rush on Tuesday. So will wait until Thursday 7th. 

5 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

My 90 day is due on 6th. I thought about going on 5th. Then pondered that with the office being closed last Friday and Monday there could be a rush on Tuesday. So will wait until Thursday 7th. 

There's no rush at any Immigration office anywhere in Thailand at the moment. I walked pass Jomtien Immigration today 10am. There were some people sitting outside, but no line what so ever. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

There's no rush at any Immigration office anywhere in Thailand at the moment. I walked pass Jomtien Immigration today 10am. There were some people sitting outside, but no line what so ever. 

Last week same outside but a few people were going in. No seats under tents anyway. Yes - not busy inside. I was not sure if I had to do the bank report (800k) 90 days after retirement extension but they said they wanted it and accepted all the copied paperwork and was told not to let account fall below 400k and that I need 800k back in acc 2 months before next extension (first time I had heard this as they had always asked for 3 months previously). At Jomtien IO at least, be aware that they are expecting this 90-day bank and standard 90-day reporting, whatever else you may have read. Additionally for retirement visa renewal they said get them done as normal. Jomtien IO is pleasantly quiet during this period so it is actually not a bad time to do your regular stuff but don't go without a mask! I was confused but now I'm not!